Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCallum left by mutual consent, no surprise there.

We started the season with McCallum, Zwick and Szromnik as out three goal keepers and yet Stephen Thompson as the club chairman didn't realise there was a problem?

Utd Mad :D

Wishing McPake out for a very long time as not only did he try to end Rankins career, but he has now got a poor innocent hospital porter (and we all know of their recent troubles - #prayfortheporters) suspended for some "light hearted banter"

First off - John Rankin himself admitted it was a hard but fair challenge - he may even have called it a good challenge.

Secondly - The surgeon who operated on him (who happens to be Utd's club doctor) engaged in a light hearted bit of banter with James prior to his operation which McPake laughed about whilst commending his work post op. This shows Jazzer isn't some humourless, spiteful individual and can actively take a joke. This cretin of a porter has obviously crossed a line and should rightly be taken to task by his employer.

Thirdly - nowhere does it say Jazzer has reported him - potentially a colleague and/or another patient may have made the complaint - let's not wait for the facts though, lets wish the boys career over :D

You then hear about Utd fans singing about James injury on Saturday prior to staging a dangerous pitch invasion and you really do need to wonder just how much lower the fans of this club can sink.

Embarrassing for the city of Dundee (well, more East Angus but outsiders will draw the conclusion it's Dundee)IMO.

A club beaten on and of the park and striving to shed any last shred of dignity they erroneously believe they still cling onto.

Well that's saved me a lot of typing.

Thank you Deefiant.

Utd Mad :D

Wishing McPake out for a very long time as not only did he try to end Rankins career, but he has now got a poor innocent hospital porter (and we all know of their recent troubles - #prayfortheporters) suspended for some "light hearted banter"

First off - John Rankin himself admitted it was a hard but fair challenge - he may even have called it a good challenge.

Secondly - The surgeon who operated on him (who happens to be Utd's club doctor) engaged in a light hearted bit of banter with James prior to his operation which McPake laughed about whilst commending his work post op. This shows Jazzer isn't some humourless, spiteful individual and can actively take a joke. This cretin of a porter has obviously crossed a line and should rightly be taken to task by his employer.

Thirdly - nowhere does it say Jazzer has reported him - potentially a colleague and/or another patient may have made the complaint - let's not wait for the facts though, lets wish the boys career over :D

You then hear about Utd fans singing about James injury on Saturday prior to staging a dangerous pitch invasion and you really do need to wonder just how much lower the fans of this club can sink.

Embarrassing for the city of Dundee (well, more East Angus but outsiders will draw the conclusion it's Dundee)IMO.

A club beaten on and of the park and striving to shed any last shred of dignity they erroneously believe they still cling onto.

Cretin of a porter? Do you know him yeh?

Who said it was a fair challenge Mcpake? Or Mcpake claimed rankin said that?

There's fans from both sides that are embarrassing , do you forget about the songs being sung about the late Eddie Thompson??

Cretin of a porter? Do you know him yeh?

Who said it was a fair challenge Mcpake? Or Mcpake claimed rankin said that?

There's fans from both sides that are embarrassing , do you forget about the songs being sung about the late Eddie Thompson??

Rankin himself said it was a good challenge.

Whataboutery is not your friend here.

Bobby Cox in a box etc etc etc

As for the porter, he has been suspended for abusing a patient in his care - a cretin.

Rankin himself said it was a good challenge.

Whataboutery is not your friend here.

Bobby Cox in a box etc etc etc

As for the porter, he has been suspended for abusing a patient in his care - a cretin.

Where do you see he's suspended "for abusing a patient" .

Yes my point exactly, embarrassing from both sides, Dundee aren't rosy like you try to paint them. Happens all over world. Are they real football fans - No.

Please can you find me rankins quote - then I'll believe it!

Where do you see he's suspended "for abusing a patient" .

Yes my point exactly, embarrassing from both sides, Dundee aren't rosy like you try to paint them. Happens all over world. Are they real football fans - No.

Please can you find me rankins quote - then I'll believe it!

You seem very defensive of this patient abusing porter - do you know him?

James mcpake has stated he has spoken to John rankin, someone he knows well, and he said it was a fair challenge. Which it was btw :)

Are you suggesting James mcpake has made this up and John Rankin has decided to just let it go?

The porter has made distasteful and/or inflammatory comments to a patient in his care. That is abuse.

You should try google, would save me having to explain all this to you.

You seem very defensive of this patient abusing porter - do you know him?

Nope I don't. I just havent seen anything about patient being "abused"

All Iv seen is a patient complain about an employee and the employers are looking into it and taken necessary action in the mean time. Has it been proven he said this? Or is it alleged just like rankin allegedly said this to Mcpake.

Find it strange rankin hasn't made comment.

Nothing concrete without proof is all I'm saying. Just be careful what you post on here.

Aye feel free of course. Don't say I didn't warn you, haha.

You've threw a few allegations about that's all

:lol:

Will John Rankins legal team be contacting me about James McPake saying he spoke to him and he thought it was a fair challenge?

Aye feel free of course. Don't say I didn't warn you, haha.

You've threw a few allegations about that's all

The porter punched McPake in the balls and spat in his face. There. Sue me Raymond.

Archived