Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too little too late , you could sign an entire new team but it would take a miracle to escape relegation now. Points difference is too great. Money wasted and brings you closer to admin, and most importantly the resulting admin will give Thompson an escape route from the club.

Stokes would certainly improve us going forward but no chance if theres a gig in the championship on offer. Horrible individual too but I would take the reanimated corpse of jihadi john if the boy could play centre half.

too little too late , you could sign an entire new team but it would take a miracle to escape relegation now. Points difference is too great. Money wasted and brings you closer to admin, and most importantly the resulting admin will give Thompson an escape route from the club.

Agree with that. Only rationale is for Thompson to try to convince the more gullible fans that he's pulling out all the stops to try to avoid relegation.*. Only upside to this would be if we were somehow to secure 11th spot and for him to score against Sevco in the playoff finals thus avoiding relegation.

The heads exploding around Ibrox would be spectacular.

*. FWIW I think Thompson has accepted our situation and everything else is now a sideshow to keep the more simple minded Arabs on side. I know for a whole host of reasons he can't be seen to be throwing in the towel yet but I'd actually have a bit more respect for him if he was more honest about our fate.

Airdrie should be happy with the deal offered. £1,750 up front with another £52,000 if we avoid relegation. Some of these clubs need a reality check.

Haha laughable, not so long ago Utd were crying about Celtic under paying for players.

Archived