Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We desperately need to score more goals.

The system hes playing means its one up front which is Mckay. Hes brought back Muirhead, Aniers due back and signed Riski whilst having Murray there too. Whilst i agree that we could do with more goals, if we are leaking at least 2 a game, its clear where the problem lies

Very good. I'm almost 5 feet and 6 inches tall. It won't be too long before you're almost 11 feet and six inches below me.

Not getting buried bud. It's either cremation or living for ever; I've not decided which yet.

Never feel inhibited about making death jokes on here, it's the P&B way.

Back on topic, yes we need defenders. We also need players who can create and score goals. Hope that helps. :)

Mixu hasn't a fucking clue that's why. Predicted by roughly 90% of the support as well.

When did you carry out that poll? Also, Mixu has had to work with one of the worst squads in living memory. As much as people might point out some of his failings, the players have been utterly horrific this season regardless of the system or tactics. Them being absolutely shite is hardly his fault considering only two or three of them were actually signed by him.

The system hes playing means its one up front which is Mckay. Hes brought back Muirhead, Aniers due back and signed Riski whilst having Murray there too. Whilst i agree that we could do with more goals, if we are leaking at least 2 a game, its clear where the problem lies

Out of those you mention it will only really be Muirhead and McKay who will feature as strikers. Murray is away, Riski is probably going to be deployed in midfield behind the striker and Anier is shit (Mixu calling him back will be just for an extra option in the squad and to assess whether or not he could be of any use, which he won't be). Also, just because we are 'linked' with strikers, doesn't actually mean we will sign every single one of them. I would imagine Mixu might bring in one striker and that is about it. As for defenders, yeah it would be good to get at least one strong central defender in the window.

Where is WaWa anyway? I would rather have his incoherent ramblings on this thread than all the hangers on we seem to be attracting given our current position.

He's resting within some dark recess of Non Deluded Dee's mind, enjoying a sabbatical until NDD's next ban/ill advised bet/hilarious meltdown.

He's resting within some dark recess of Non Deluded Dee's mind, enjoying a sabbatical until NDD's next ban/ill advised bet/hilarious meltdown.

Pretty much this. The most unsubtle account switch theres been in years.

Calm down Blondie. It's amazing what too much time on p&b can do to some sad acts.

Says the guy who pretended to be illiterate for 8 months

Archived