Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Think the only teams we can catch is Killie and Hamilton now, Partick and Motherwell will be fine. Think Inverness could maybe be one tho, they are slipping down the table and have many players out injured. Think the table will finish 10. Hamilton, 11.United and 12. Killie.....then United to lose too Hibs, but hope I'm wrong

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the only teams we can catch is Killie and Hamilton now, Partick and Motherwell will be fine. Think Inverness could maybe be one tho, they are slipping down the table and have many players out injured. Think the table will finish 10. Hamilton, 11.United and 12. Killie.....then United to lose too Hibs, but hope I'm wrong

I think Hibs will Hibs it and it will be Falkirk in the playoff, but I don't think it will be against us sadly.

Must be something up with Muirhead's attitude if both Archibald and Mixu dont fancy him. McNamara's judgement means f**k all.

We werent going to win every game so I dont think the glimmer of hope is gone yet, not with Killie playing Aberdeen and Celtic in their next 2 games. Can still close the gap heading towards the split.

Muirhead, from what I've seen on Twitter and from what people have said to me, is by all account an utter ned. Apparently he's paid the most fines of any Player in terms of missing sessions and the like.

Muirhead and his famous "All birds are snakes who just want the boaby" tweet summed him up as a person really. Talented sod but an utter gimp.

Was that a lamentation or a joyous exclamation? Could be taken both ways (just like the birds, probably).

Must be something up with Muirhead's attitude if both Archibald and Mixu dont fancy him. McNamara's judgement means f**k all.

We werent going to win every game so I dont think the glimmer of hope is gone yet, not with Killie playing Aberdeen and Celtic in their next 2 games. Can still close the gap heading towards the split.

tbf McNamara's judgement is probably a million times better than Mixu's. Certainly a better manager, shame they are both fucking shite.

This is exactly the kind of result that happened today that can go a long way in a season.

If winning 3-2 in the cup when down to ten men doesn't instil a bit of confidence and fight in the team then we deserve to go down.

Archived