Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goalkeeper: Kawashima, no doubt about that. Zwick > Sromnik.

Defence: McGowan was our best player under Jackie and Kyle Knoyle in the second half of the season. Donaldson and Durnan have improved over the course of the season. Donaldson was immense in Dingwall.

Midfield: For Effort Rankin. He's been decent, Saturday he was poor, but the rest of the season he's been ok. I would have said Spittal in February time. Dow and Paton have had good and very poor games. Both Smiths and Johnson look good for next season

Striker: McKay should have scored 30 goals this season, with the chances he's had. He's been the worst of the strikers we've had this season after Bodul. Murray has been decent when he's been given the chance and so he's been our best striker. Anier and Ofere have been ok, are we keeping Anier for next season?

😂 oh well thought that might get some rave reviews, never did I say the players were outstanding and deserves POTY, was just saying who in my opinion were the better players over the full season, yeah I know that players with heart might not have the ability to match it, but from what I seen this season I can't think of any player who has both

Please never post again.

Dillon, shite. Rankin, shite, been saying this for years, McKay biggest bottle merchant I've seen play for us. The one thing he done well was getting Bain sent off and he only got Bain sent off because he started running away from goal, shower of shite.

And as Banana said, lets have yours if you have the footballing brain, surprised you never said "Kawashima, shite" your POTY?

POTS will probably have to go to Murray based on his late showing. Its probably about the only viable choice in my opinion.

I'd probably agree on that, can't give a player of the season award to someone just because of the fact they've got heart, all about how they play on the field.

Curious to see Peeeeel's team.

Goodwillie.......not good enough for County :lol:

:blink: Um..he's very likely on Yogi's potential signing list.

Will be a good signing for Utd. :unsure2:

If County didn't have Boyce, Schalk and Graham, Goodwillie would have been first choice for us. The three players I mentioned are better though. Basically if you have no strikers and really need a striker, Goodwillie's probably not a bad option.

Please never post again.

Dillon, shite. Rankin, shite, been saying this for years, McKay biggest bottle merchant I've seen play for us. The one thing he done well was getting Bain sent off and he only got Bain sent off because he started running away from goal, shower of shite.

C'mon Peeeel there's no excuse for applauding cheating, I thought you were better than that.

Laurie Ellis, Grant Johnson, Darren Taylor all brought into the club as his coaching staff. Surprised we convinced Johnson to either split his law partner duties with the coaching but very glad he's here.

Archived