St Johnstone in Europe 2015/16

Steve McQueen

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for the regional first round.

Armenia is further East than Islamic state!

If you get Alashkert it would be worth checking out the Georgia Scotland threads on here and the Tartan Army board for getting there, Yerevan's just down the road from Tbilisi. Glasgow-Warsaw-Tbilisi and back was around £220 when I booked.

If you get Alashkert it would be worth checking out the Georgia Scotland threads on here and the Tartan Army board for getting there, Yerevan's just down the road from Tbilisi. Glasgow-Warsaw-Tbilisi and back was around £220 when I booked.

Cheers. Any visa issues?

This chap on the Odd FB page isn't bitter at all:

"Erik Westrum

Håper dere møter Saint Johnstone FC å slår de ut, vis dem hva dere er gode for å send dem hjem til Skottland i skamm. Hilsen RBK supporter som fortsatt er bitter etter møte med de i 2013, selv om vi har fått Hansen er jeg sikker på at Rossbach klarer dette.

Hope you meet Saint Johnstone FC to they turn out, show them what you are good to send them home to Scotland in skamm. Regards RBK who is still bitter fan after meeting with those in 2013, even though we have got Hansen is I'm sure Rossbach can do this.

Translated by Bing

Like · Reply · More · 36 minutes"

This chap on the Odd FB page isn't bitter at all:

"Erik Westrum

Håper dere møter Saint Johnstone FC å slår de ut, vis dem hva dere er gode for å send dem hjem til Skottland i skamm. Hilsen RBK supporter som fortsatt er bitter etter møte med de i 2013, selv om vi har fått Hansen er jeg sikker på at Rossbach klarer dette.

Hope you meet Saint Johnstone FC to they turn out, show them what you are good to send them home to Scotland in skamm. Regards RBK who is still bitter fan after meeting with those in 2013, even though we have got Hansen is I'm sure Rossbach can do this.

Translated by Bing

Like · Reply · More · 36 minutes"

:lol:

Rosenborg fans are cute.

Archived