Will The Rangers Avoid Relegation?

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vast sums of money spent chasing successive promotions: only to suffer humiliating failure at the Championship level. Hopelessly shit playing squad that will demand further unsustainable investment from their cretinous fanbase, who are, predictably, walking away in their droves. No sign of money forthcoming from Dodgy Dave the owner and further civil war with Mike Ashley and the rest of the real power-brokers at the club throughout the summer.

Beginning to fear for the viability of this Gretna Mk. II clown club tbh.

Only because if they were in danger of relegation and playing that badly to be in that situation then the crowd trouble at games and outside

The Sports Direct Arena - Glasgow, as I believe it will be shortly renamed, would be such that games would never be finished / played.

Don't understand the 'void' option tbh. If they are liquidated, they will just re-appear at the bottom,

i.e. "relegated" :rolleyes: and start again as the same clumplubnompany thing.

There's a pyramid system now so it would be the Lowland League for them and you have to win a play off to get out of that. I can just imagine the open letter from the Vanguard Bears when big Jig is soaked when a Broomhill housewife shakes her Louis Vuitton umbrella at him.

There's a pyramid system now so it would be the Lowland League for them and you have to win a play off to get out of that. I can just imagine the open letter from the Vanguard Bears when big Jig is soaked when a Broomhill housewife shakes her Louis Vuitton umbrella at him.

I used to live in Broomhill. I think the LV brolly brigade were more your Hyndland types. :P

Vast sums of money spent chasing successive promotions: only to suffer humiliating failure at the Championship level. Hopelessly shit playing squad that will demand further unsustainable investment from their cretinous fanbase, who are, predictably, walking away in their droves. No sign of money forthcoming from Dodgy Dave the owner and further civil war with Mike Ashley and the rest of the real power-brokers at the club throughout the summer.

Beginning to fear for the viability of this Gretna Mk. II clown club tbh.

Installed as pre-season favourites to win the Championship. These bookies know a thing or two jack shit.

Archived