Charles Kennedy

MEADOWXI

I was just shaking my head at the the utter pish that eminates from H_B's mind when Pete's Frontier arrives and eclipses him with a display of breathtakinf thundercuntery.

Stellar performance from the right wing racist.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are 40 years old. I'm amazed you haven't had a heart attack, so much hate. :lol::lol: :lol:

You need a bit of fire in your piss at times, tbh. It helps one maintain ones karmic centre.

Ooft squared:

1. Richard Eden@richardaeden3h3 hours ago
  2. Midge Ure's ex-wife @Annabel_Giles: my tryst with Charles Kennedy. Via @MailOnline http://dailym.ai/1drHn2G

1. .@richardaeden You are a pathetic w****r. Perhaps you'd like to put that in your 'newspaper'? Oh, and f**k OFF. @MailOnline

On the suicide point, I would find it far more difficult to deal with the suicide of a relative or close friend than some other sudden kind of death. That is not to say I stigmatise suicide or think its some lesser form of death, but with suicide there is the sense that the person chose death over your companionship.

Ad Lib and H_B arent wrong IMO

He resigned, end of story.

Yes lets move along now nothing to see here.The guys an arse nobody will miss unlike Charles Kennedy.Too many halfwits at the moment in the SNP it'll need a big brush to keep sweeping them under the carpet.Good at dishing it out but not taking it.

Yes lets move along now nothing to see here.The guys an arse nobody will miss unlike Charles Kennedy.Too many halfwits at the moment in the SNP it'll need a big brush to keep sweeping them under the carpet.Good at dishing it out but not taking it.

Not brushing anything under the carpet.... He resigned so clearly the SNP didn't brush it under the carpet either.

Has any politician resigned for calling the SNP Nazis or comparing Salmond to every dictator that has ever lived ? Nope because there would be no one left.

Not brushing anything under the carpet.... He resigned so clearly the SNP didn't brush it under the carpet either.

Has any politician resigned for calling the SNP Nazis or comparing Salmond to every dictator that has ever lived ? Nope because there would be no one left.

It was really the cybernat sweeping brush I was referring to not the official party one but fair point.Intolerance will be the undoing of Scotland though and the "traitor quisling" guff has to stop.

It was really the cybernat sweeping brush I was referring to not the official party one but fair point.Intolerance will be the undoing of Scotland though and the "traitor quisling" guff has to stop.

You must stay in a fairly intolerant part of the country then because I haven't seen any of that either on here or in the real world. Only in jest. Apparently I'm a big bad cyber nazi because I don't want my country to be controlled by George Osbourne. I've seen that a lot in real life, on the tele, from politicians etc.

Aye the guy who called me a "thick homophobic c**nt"or something along those lines on here was a right laugh a minute.....

What's that got to do with cybernats apparently calling everyone traitors and quislings on here all the time ? I haven't seen it, nor have I seen it in real life.

Archived