2015/16 Champions League

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really see what JamieStevenson done wrong last night, just people looking for green dots itpo.

On Saturday 99% of posters moaned about watching United.

On Wednesday JS watched and commentates on what looked to be a good comeback (from the highlights) and is slagged for it on a non United/British match.

Ladies and gentlemen, pieandbovril.

Glad to see lazio get dumped out. I actually liked the team they had last season and they look decent again but getting their just desserts for the usual racist nonsense from their fans in the first leg(and the sporting director's pitiful excuse for the chants).

On Saturday 99% of posters moaned about watching United.

On Wednesday JS watched and commentates on what looked to be a good comeback (from the highlights) and is slagged for it on a non United/British match.

Ladies and gentlemen, pieandbovril.

Where are the posts slagging him off?

Astana drawing 1-1 with Apoel, as it stands Kazakhstan will have a champions league representative.

That can't be right. Some of Scottish football's finest journalists assured us that Kazakhstan was a footballing backwater.

So, that's me apparently slagging him for watching a non-United/British game, whilst I too was watching a non-United/British game? Right you are. My comments were nothing to do with his choice of game. Can't speak for RG, though.

The Champions League draw needs a strong Billy McNeil in my opinion. The state of him trying to unscrew the balls and pronounce the names were worth sitting through the over-egged ceremony

Archived