Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good player has been a regular for our 20s side this season.

I've seen him a couple of times & been impressed watch him play against East Fife's 1st team where he kept Nathan Austin quiet, from the U20 games I've seen him & Harvey Swan have looked good so good to see Harvey break into the first team squad recently too.

He's got the right attitude as well. Doesn't drink or go out at weekend's, constantly at the gym and always playing football. Fast as f*ck

That's what I like to hear obviously dedicated to doing well as a footballer. Two many young Scottish footballers fall by the wayside too easily.

He's got the right attitude as well. Doesn't drink or go out at weekend's, constantly at the gym and always playing football. Fast as f*ck

Not the tallest central defender I've seen but a good turn of pace as well as a good sense of positional awareness makes him pretty effective. I'm used to watching youth football and have my coaching badges & one of the few players recently to catch my eye, good to here he has a good self discipline too and is prepared to dedicate himself to his ambition. Good luck to him I hope he fulfills his potential.

Two people banned from Central Park after being convicted at court for offences committed at the Dunfermline game.

Lucky b'stards.

Oh dear.

Unclench yir arsecheeks AC and get off yir fuckin self-righteous high horse. It was a comment on the general shitty situation at CP regarding the potential sphincter-tweeking end to the season along with the general pishy footballing standard. Nuthin else.

Archived