Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long will it take at Ibrox or Parkhead or any other big ground at 2 a game?

Proactive policing or efficient stewarding would have been a better solution to that situation. If the Inspector had the balls to go up to the group and point out their mistake it would have ended there. Instead he stood at the bottom of the stand and pointed out who he wanted apprehended at the end of the game. The tubes should have realised what was happening tho and even after somebody I know asked them to stop they continued. Young lads being stupid.

I'd like to see how that Inspector would handle Easter Road or Tynecastle on a derby day. He took the easy option to boost his figures in the week that Police Scotland had been criticised for only 8 arrests through racism or sectarian behaviour at Scottish grounds since the law was introduced.

Meanwhile, while 8 police officers were tied up arresting 1 arsehole, 40 or more Pars yobs were baiting then charging Cowden fans outside the ground. Nothin said. Brilliant policing there.

3 did eventually turn up tho.

Proactive policing or efficient stewarding would have been a better solution to that situation. If the Inspector had the balls to go up to the group and point out their mistake it would have ended there. Instead he stood at the bottom of the stand and pointed out who he wanted apprehended at the end of the game. The tubes should have realised what was happening tho and even after somebody I know asked them to stop they continued. Young lads being stupid.

I'd like to see how that Inspector would handle Easter Road or Tynecastle on a derby day. He took the easy option to boost his figures in the week that Police Scotland had been criticised for only 8 arrests through racism or sectarian behaviour at Scottish grounds since the law was introduced.

Meanwhile, while 8 police officers were tied up arresting 1 arsehole, 40 or more Pars yobs were baiting then charging Cowden fans outside the ground. Nothin said. Brilliant policing there.

Totally agree

Micky mouse policing

What utter nonsense, point out their mistake?! Racist chanting is not a mistake, it's a horrible crime, and allot more than a warning is needed!

No matter what Nish will be booted and spence will be at a championship club

Don't mind talking about my own team what a great three years he have had

Until Lennon fucked us !!!

Good for you. What's the point in coming on a Cowden thread with all your nonsense, who cares what you think?

No matter what Nish will be booted and spence will be at a championship club

Don't mind talking about my own team what a great three years he have had

Until Lennon fucked us !!!

I disagree regarding Nish. We could yet finish 5/6/7th. It's his first season in management and he was up against it as we were late getting him in. I think if we end the season well he could be given more time.

As for Spence, just have to looked at the goal scoring charts to think a championship club might take a punt in the summer so hardly need your un- insightful verbal dihorrea to make us think this.

Archived