Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Forrest compilation :lol:

I'm not sure what this means but he was excellent in the first leg. Doesn't put enough defensive work in away in Europe but he caused their defence too many problems to leave him out.

ETA - Just realised it will refer to something on the telly which I'm not yet watching

I'm not sure what this means but he was excellent in the first leg. Doesn't put enough defensive work in away in Europe but he caused their defence too many problems to leave him out.

ETA - Just realised it will refer to something on the telly which I'm not yet watching

They had a bunch of highlights that showed him giving the ball away and running into folk a lot. Maybe he did have a good game last time but if that was their attempt to show this then BT Sport failed completely. Would be like showing your star striker miss chance after chance while trying to big him up.

What is it with Celtic and their strip. The '67 strip is nothing short of iconic, but they've had barely a handful of decent strips since then. This Euro strip is fukn awful.

Think they've tried to reinvent the Bumblebee kit here but failed terrible

Archived