Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Molde, is that a reunion for Delia?

Cant see Celic taking anything from Ajax or Fehnerbace.

Bang goes the co-efficient

Both had equally honking results in the CL qualifiers as we did

@paddypower: Europa League draw: Liverpool will face Bordeaux, Kazan and FC Sion. Celtic will be knocked out by any two of Ajax, Fenerbahce and Molde.

:lol:

:lol:

Seriously? Struggle against Qarabag and get pumped off Malmo but can suddenly beat Ajax and Fenerbahce

Pumped? They lost 4-3 on aggregate. Performed very poorly in Sweden granted. Ajax and Fenerbahce also failed to qualify for the champions league, I can't imagine them being streets ahead of Celtic. Celtic should win all their home games in that group. It's what they can pick up away from home that'll count. It's a very competitive group and I don't expect any team will run away with it.

Ajax and Fenerbahce also failed to qualify for the champions league, I can't imagine them being streets ahead of Celtic.

They didn't lose to mid-table Swedish dross. They lost to Shaktar Donetsk and Rapid Vienna. Far superior sides to Malmo. Or indeed Celtic.

Looks like it might be quite a stabby group too.

The behaviour of Celtic fans is generally atrocious abroad.

I fully expect them to shame us once again.

Fernabache are a far, far superior side to celtic. Getting 1 point out of the two games against them would be a good result for Celtic. 1 point (home draw)

Ajax have a decent side, with a few very promising youngsters like el Ghazi, Fischer and Klaasen. Fancy Milik and Sanogo to have fun against Boyata and Ambrose. Fancy Ajax and Celtic to win their home games against each other. 3 points (home win)

don't know anything about Molde so going to give Celtic the benefit of the doubt. 4 points (home win and away draw).

Leaving them with 8 points from the 6 games. No idea if that'll be good enough.

Archived