Celtic European Campaign 2015/16

Henrik's tongue

BBC match stats (I know!) showed Celtic had 66% of the possession v Malmo.

They still managed less shots on and off target and won fewer corners than Malmo.

What were they doing, playing it sideways and backwards?

They are not the force they and the media either think they were or are, on and off the pitch,

A ragged collection of the best players from United/Hibs/whoever else they rape and pillage, failed English Championship level players and a few typical foreigners (i.e. the Celtic kind - average).

Ronny can reserve his toothless roar for us, the two Thistle's and Ross County.

Absolutely nothing to fear.

:)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather Celtic got a group that included Ajax, Legia Warsaw and Rapid Vienna. Possible with the seeding pots so far.

I'm sure the board are hoping to be drawn against Dortmund or Spurs in an effort to drum up ticket sales for the three game packages. Otherwise I can see the whole top tier being closed again for Europa league group games again this season.

I'd rather Celtic got a group that included Ajax, Legia Warsaw and Rapid Vienna. Possible with the seeding pots so far.

I'm sure the board are hoping to be drawn against Dortmund or Spurs in an effort to drum up ticket sales for the three game packages. Otherwise I can see the whole top tier being closed again for Europa league group games again this season.

even dortmund or spurs reserves wont put arses on seats

That's pretty much saying you lost 3.8 million last Saturday because you never won the Lottery.

It's not.

The chances of winning the lottery are 1 in 14,000,000.

The chances of Celtic reaching the CL group.stages under Deila are at least twice as good.

It's not. The chances of winning the lottery are 1 in 14,000,000. The chances of Celtic reaching the CL group.stages under Deila are at least twice as good.

I see what you did there.

How much did Aberdeen lose after failing to get into the europa after failing to beat a team no one had ever heard of?

Also......hope we get a group with some of the toughest/biggest teams even if it means we don't qualify.

I see what you did there.

How much did Aberdeen lose after failing to get into the europa after failing to beat a team no one had ever heard of?

Also......hope we get a group with some of the toughest/biggest teams even if it means we don't qualify.

the team that no one had heard of that had a budget considerably bigger than aberdeens?

I see Qarabag gave Young Boys a 3-0 doing tonight at home to go through 4-0 on aggregate.

Young boys had a player sent off after 4 minutes and qarabag opened the scoring from the resulting penalty. Still a decent result from qarabag but they are not a good side if that is what you are insinuating.

I see Southampton got put out by Midtjylland

Does this mean we have to call Koeman.. Ronald, Ronny Mowbray Koeman? and how he is a complete failure?

Well, no.

Europa League ≠ Champions League. Especially to a significantly bigger fish than Celtic like Southampton. Plus Koeman actually achieved something creditable last year and has been managing for a fair while, although iirc he was garbage at Valencia.

Deila, meanwhile, has fucked it how many times now in Europe for Celtic?

Well, no.

Europa League ≠ Champions League. Especially to a significantly bigger fish than Celtic like Southampton. Plus Koeman actually achieved something creditable last year and has been managing for a fair while, although iirc he was garbage at Valencia.

Deila, meanwhile, has fucked it how many times now in Europe for Celtic?

So, Koeman who wanted to do well in this competition with a budget far superior to Celtic going out against a diddy mob from Scandinavia isn't a failure? but Ronny is?

Right you are.

So, Koeman who wanted to do well in this competition with a budget far superior to Celtic going out against a diddy mob from Scandinavia isn't a failure? but Ronny is?

Right you are.

You are doing it wrong mate, Koeman isn't a failure cause he's not the Celtic manager,

Archived