ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darvels downfall this season has they have not been able to beat the 2 best teams in the league, they have both beaten you twice, you are however a very good team and only need a bit of tweaking to get promotion, this league ain,t settled yet but should be over the next 2 weeks, unitil it is mathematically impossible for you to go up you are still in with a chance

Was down at Hamilton Park today and Girvan were by far the better team and deserved winners. Ref wasn't great for both but Darvel blaming the ref for their team getting pumped is very idiotic.

Very comfortable win for Girvan, their defence was rarely threatened. Robert Patterson was different class and the best player on the pitch. Ohh how I miss him at Vic's. :(

Correct junior 52,well deserved win for Girvan looked good going forward and took there chances when it mattered best of luck on the run in for the league

Cheers Wylieboy, but remember, until it is mathematically impossible you still have an outside chance

True! of course I cant travel back in time so after winning on Tuesday night it tried but I couldn't quite manage time travel back a few weeks to be able to tell your team were in final on 16th. 14th will be fine cause finals are 7th and 21st May.

SYFA told me finals are 7th & 14th ? As we are trying to squeeze in semis midweek along with Sjfa fixtures.

Some of our boys are playing almost every night next week plus Saturday & Sunday.

Crazy but I suppose that's the downside of going with youths .. 😳

Would the tub be Parris

Listen Ardeer boy/Junior52 you concentrate on your own team Irvine vics and think on before dishing out personal insults you were rumbled a while back !!! Your not even tubby your fat and bald dickhead.

I think Vics will win the league (sadly) and that Girvan will finish 2nd

it is in Girvans hands to win the league, Vics need Girvan to draw or lose, but then Vics have to win the remaining 4 games they have, still some drama yet to happen, also,with Darvel waiting on any slip ups no team can be sure of promotion, if it is Girvan and Vics that go up both have to praise Darvel for keeping both teams on their toes

it is in Girvans hands to win the league, Vics need Girvan to draw or lose, but then Vics have to win the remaining 4 games they have, still some drama yet to happen, also,with Darvel waiting on any slip ups no team can be sure of promotion, if it is Girvan and Vics that go up both have to praise Darvel for keeping both teams on their toes

Why praise Darvel? Girvan and Vics are chasing the league title, they will not be looking at Darvel anymore now that they've both humped them twice sir.

Listen Ardeer boy/Junior52 you concentrate on your own team Irvine vics and think on before dishing out personal insults you were rumbled a while back !!! Your not even tubby your fat and bald dickhead.

Hey Fuzzy, thanks for the comment, if rumbled why not talk to me next time we meet, ADL next season my boy

Why praise Darvel? Girvan and Vics are chasing the league title, they will not be looking at Darvel anymore now that they've both humped them twice sir.

Ayr Victoria, there is one thing you have missed out on, the top 3 have pumped you, where are you in the league

Archived