ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

likewise, Irvine vics have not beat Girvan either. They could still slip up as Girvan are the better team.

Vics have 4 games to play, Kello, Annbank home, Dalry Craigmark away, what is Girvans final games

Granted Girvan have a harder run in but they are more than capable of winning all those games. They beat Darvel comfortable today and they are the 3rd best team in the league so if they keep playing like that then I can't see them losing. I presume you don't think they can win all the rest?

Granted Girvan have a harder run in but they are more than capable of winning all those games. They beat Darvel comfortable today and they are the 3rd best team in the league so if they keep playing like that then I can't see them losing. I presume you don't think they can win all the rest?

a lot more games than the vics to play and would suspect Whitletts to be a tough one, who else do they have

Was that not the boy Vernon!? After hearing about how good a prospect this boy is, I can now say that the boy couldn't lace Tony Bhoys boots. That's two or three times I've watched him now and he is rubbish. The Girvan No5. had him tucked away in his back pocket today.

a think you are making a fool of yourself with the rubbish comment.

Vernon has 20 goals so far this season,and just as important a lot of assists.

over the last 3 seasons darvel have won 4 and lost 1 against whitletts.

Vernon has scored and assisted on 4 out of 5 of these games.

the other game big Raymond couldn't handle him and headbutted him and the ref strangely decided to send them both off.

Being a whitletts man/woman a take it you were at these games.

a can handle darvel yesterday being second best in every department.

a canny handle yir pishtalk about the boy being rubbish.

stats don't lie ask yir defence.

Contrary to what has been suggested on which team has the easiest run in,IMO there are no easy games left and if I was a Darvel fan/player, I wouldn't give up hope just yet.

Yes we won 5-2 yesterday, but it flattered us. Yes we deserved the win but if Kello had taken half their chances it would've been a different result. 2-0 at halftime flattered us particularly when Kello missed the penalty. They also had 2 gilt edged chances just after getting back to 2-2, that could've put a big dent in our promotion challenge.

However in fairness to this squad of players,they have the strength of character, to dig in and get the job done. Promotion was our main objective and it is still in our hands with 4 games to play.

If Girvan manage to complete their fixtures unbeaten and it results in them winning the title, good on them. The table won't lie and they will have been worthy champions.

T

Where's all the damage that Darvel were going to be inflicting? They've been guff.

Never thought I'd see a fatter number 10 at Hamilton Park than Chris Allan, until the tub today rolled up

Will you and the other w**k stain on here calling KP a tub say it to his face? fact if the 2 of you want to do it together I'm sure I can arrange a private meeting between the 4 of us. I'm all for banter but when it becomes personal insults its too far

Agree with everything you say and think you do have much more to offer to the Darvel TEAM IF FIT, and again I say fit, as a pre-season entertainment, Valleyboy has offered me in the past a free season ticket if I reveal myself, I will reveal myself for a sumo wrestling bout to raise funds for the vale against yourself, we have unitil the start of next season to lose weight, all proceeds to Vale and the free season ticket goes to raffle, agree Neil, Kenny

In the past Valleyboy offered Juniorwatch a season ticket to reveal himself, is that your old account???

Agree with everything you say and think you do have much more to offer to the Darvel TEAM IF FIT, and again I say fit, as a pre-season entertainment, Valleyboy has offered me in the past a free season ticket if I reveal myself, I will reveal myself for a sumo wrestling bout to raise funds for the vale against yourself, we have unitil the start of next season to lose weight, all proceeds to Vale and the free season ticket goes to raffle, agree Neil, Kenny

Will you and the other w**k stain on here calling KP a tub say it to his face? fact if the 2 of you want to do it together I'm sure I can arrange a private meeting between the 4 of us. I'm all for banter but when it becomes personal insults its too far

You didn't read further on in the thread when I actually said I felt bad for calling him that so pipe down

I offered to meet you six months ago for a discussion, not a fight. You made excuses as cowards do. Don't think any of my players would waste their time battering a half wit but I could be wrong.

Now my friend, who is name calling, you and big buff along with offside, that is ganging up,

Archived