ADL 2015/16

A new manager wilnae sort that mess oot.

That committee are a shambles and everyone knows it.

Clear the whole decks by gettin rid ae that bunch an you will mabie get somewhur.

Av said it since cookie n the cat left and been proved right at every turn.

We wur promoted an had a richt gid team an wiz improvin aw the time. Then boom, they resigned cause money couldnae be accounted for by this same committee.

If they had the teams best interest then they would walk but av said it before. They would rather see the team fold than them steppin aside.

Me n a few havnae been for a while noo and we wilnae be back till they go.

Am glad someday else raised the problems we have cause its been goin oan fur too long noo.

Were a laughin stock an nuhin mare than a bad Sunday pub team.

Agree with most of that.I won't be back ,period!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's maybole back in the adl , I wonder if awr will follow

Watched Maybole last week. They were appalling I don't see them being back in the Super leagues anytime soon. I also expect a massive exodus in summer again. Heard Carlo had lost the dressing room as well.

time will tell buddy,muirkirk report is a good read,sir :1eye

TBH 2 penalties and an unfortunate goalkeeping error settled this game, big shout out to the Whittlets keeper who shouted out encouragement to Young George when the mistake happened that's sportsmanship. Didn't think there was much between the 2 teams last night, I seen on here earlier that Whitletts were down to bare bones, looked like a full bench to me. Whitletts will be happy with 3pts and so they should. I was happy with the fight Muirkirk produced.

TBH 2 penalties and an unfortunate goalkeeping error settled this game, big shout out to the Whittlets keeper who shouted out encouragement to Young George when the mistake happened that's sportsmanship. Didn't think there was much between the 2 teams last night, I seen on here earlier that Whitletts were down to bare bones, looked like a full bench to me. Whitletts will be happy with 3pts and so they should. I was happy with the fight Muirkirk produced.

It was a close game, very scrappy and the wind didn't help for both teams. Big 5 for Muirkirk had a cracking game i thought. Whitletts were missing 5 1st team players with big Buchanan on the bench. We did have a full bench, but that included a 16yo from our 17s and one from our 19s. The rb that started made his full debut and was also from our 19s.

1-1 draw away to Dalry last night. Thought Ardeer played some good stuff on a glimey surface, Wee Stevie tan and maxi immense at times on the ball as well as big Jamie a rock at the back. What happened to the left back? Marky McCann making an appearance at 44 years old is immense, he played rather well. Don't even know who scored for us but he looked a player never seen before

It was a close game, very scrappy and the wind didn't help for both teams. Big 5 for Muirkirk had a cracking game i thought. Whitletts were missing 5 1st team players with big Buchanan on the bench. We did have a full bench, but that included a 16yo from our 17s and one from our 19s. The rb that started made his full debut and was also from our 19s.

You can maybe appreciate my stance with youth now Terry? you had Kyle Watson that started & Kris Kerr that came on both of these players I admire as they played for the Whitletts 19's team that finished second behind us in the league. We had Keeper, Centre Half, Left Mid, Centre Mid, Right Mid, 2 strikers and full bench of u19's.The big number 5 is 19. My point all along is the Juniors need youth to breathe life into the game especially at ADL level. To enable that to work sometimes sacrifices are required on both sides.

1-1 draw away to Dalry last night. Thought Ardeer played some good stuff on a glimey surface, Wee Stevie tan and maxi immense at times on the ball as well as big Jamie a rock at the back. What happened to the left back? Marky McCann making an appearance at 44 years old is immense, he played rather well. Don't even know who scored for us but he looked a player never seen before

Missed last night's game due to work, satisfied with the draw given our poor form. Must have definitely been an improvement from Monday.

Gary the left back was due to start a new job this week I think so I suspect that's why he's been missing.

We've had a few amateur trialists playing within the last fortnight, most likely one of them who scored last night. Will all be up on the website after the weekend.

You can maybe appreciate my stance with youth now Terry? you had Kyle Watson that started & Kris Kerr that came on both of these players I admire as they played for the Whitletts 19's team that finished second behind us in the league. We had Keeper, Centre Half, Left Mid, Centre Mid, Right Mid, 2 strikers and full bench of u19's.The big number 5 is 19. My point all along is the Juniors need youth to breathe life into the game especially at ADL level. To enable that to work sometimes sacrifices are required on both sides.

Whitletts do that anyway? 3 of last years Troon19's are regulars plus the boy Kerr is involved every week. Expectations are higher at Whitletts (with all due respect) so their manager had to play a fine balancing act between results and youth.

No sure m8. Breeny wasn't there after his antics on Monday. Bit better at the back last night. What's the rumours for next seasons plans mark

Nothing to report personally.

I've missed most of the midweek games and couldn't stay after the Saltcoats game so I'll catch up with what's happening on Sat.

As some have said though, if we don't strive to improve in just about all manners, then it could be another struggle next year. Let's hope not!

Personally would like Jim to take over and Gareth to maybe come in with him and Del still coaching, but there needs to be someone with contacts because we need a good few players in the doors or it'll be a struggle next year again

Sorry to hear Whitletts have announced the death of former committee member and long time supporter Brian Darroch. I always enjoyed his company whether down at the Greyhound Track or Dam Park or on his day trips to Ardrossan. I was looking forward to welcoming him back to Winton Park for next seasons league encounters.

It was in those dark days at the track that he and Bobby Lawrie did so much to keep Whitletts alive as a junior side in Ayr. Im sure that a lot of clubs may have characters like Brian who do everything and without reward to keep their clubs surviving within their community.

All at Ardrossan Winton Rovers pass our deepest condolences to Brian's wife and family.

Sorry to hear Whitletts have announced the death of former committee member and long time supporter Brian Darroch. I always enjoyed his company whether down at the Greyhound Track or Dam Park or on his day trips to Ardrossan. I was looking forward to welcoming him back to Winton Park for next seasons league encounters.

It was in those dark days at the track that he and Bobby Lawrie did so much to keep Whitletts alive as a junior side in Ayr. Im sure that a lot of clubs may have characters like Brian who do everything and without reward to keep their clubs surviving within their community.

All at Ardrossan Winton Rovers pass our deepest condolences to Brian's wife and family.

He was certainly a character!! Came as a massive shock to all us. Hasn't been in best of health but we still expected him to be back before the season was out. It's characters like Brian that make junior fitba for me! Always had a quip for every situation and there will be a hunner stories people could tell you about him. He'll be a massive loss to Whitletts and especially our wee minibus.

Top of the league...Bottom of the league...Super first...District league

6-1 win 6-1 defeat...Regardless of my teams result or league position I'm still a loyal fan. I may not agree with everything that happens at times but I will always be a fan.

Win, Lose or draw I'm still an Ardeer fan and by f**k I've seen us when we were good and bad.

One thing that amuses me is Darvel and whitletts yet again fail to do anything other than shout there mouths off during the season.

Ardeer will get promoted next season :-P

Well done to Irvine Vics and Girvan

f**k the haters

It's ironic that whitletts and Darvels lack of success amuses you regardless of their failure on promotion look at the league positions and if your still amused then you must be deluded 😂

Top of the league...Bottom of the league...Super first...District league

6-1 win 6-1 defeat...Regardless of my teams result or league position I'm still a loyal fan. I may not agree with everything that happens at times but I will always be a fan.

Win, Lose or draw I'm still an Ardeer fan and by f**k I've seen us when we were good and bad.

One thing that amuses me is Darvel and whitletts yet again fail to do anything other than shout there mouths off during the season.

Ardeer will get promoted next season :-P

Well done to Irvine Vics and Girvan

f**k the haters

If Ardeer are happy being the length of the league below Darvel and Whitletts that says a lot.Getting pleasure from that shows how bad Ardeer really are. This season has been a shocker from the off and the committee are to blame letting the rot set in.Too much of the old pals act at Ardeer to the detriment of the team it pains me to say.

Archived