ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See Annbank had 4 15 year olds in their squad on Saturday v Ardeer,with 2 of them in the starting eleven.One had even played a game that morning.All credit to Annbank,especially as they won.

See Annbank had 4 15 year olds in their squad on Saturday v Ardeer,with 2 of them in the starting eleven.One had even played a game that morning.All credit to Annbank,especially as they won.

We had another 2 in our starting line up tonight and 2 on from bench.

Another great effort but just came up short against a Whitletts side in decent run of form.

Hopefully we can get a wee bit more consistency next season but with youths it's always hard to tell.

Enjoyed the game tonight and decent crowd.

Makes you wonder why the powers that be don't try summer fitba ... 😳

I certainly was why what's up huffy do you believe you should have won?

Huffy, what's that all about?

I found it hard to believe you were at the game when you described the Muirkirk performance as great. Before I rattle your cage anymore just let me say Kello were very poor tonight, by far the worst I've seen them play this season, happy now?

But saying that, the Kello keeper wasn't tested in the first half, Kello played the last 35 min with 10 men and finished the game with 9 yet there was only a penalty separating the sides.

No sour grapes here,fair play to Muirkirk for taking the points but let's be honest, barring the penalty neither team looked like scoring, far from being great, I thought it was pretty poor stuff from both sides.

Huffy, what's that all about?

I found it hard to believe you were at the game when you described the Muirkirk performance as great. Before I rattle your cage anymore just let me say Kello were very poor tonight, by far the worst I've seen them play this season, happy now?

But saying that, the Kello keeper wasn't tested in the first half, Kello played the last 35 min with 10 men and finished the game with 9 yet there was only a penalty separating the sides.

No sour grapes here,fair play to Muirkirk for taking the points but let's be honest, barring the penalty neither team looked like scoring, far from being great, I thought it was pretty poor stuff from both sides.

I'm thinking you weren't at the game. Is it not possible that the way muirkirk played prevented youse from playing. Instead of coming on here and saying your team was poor give credit. When you beat us at home I came on here and said youse deserved it you physically battered us. That did not happen tonight and we won. It's important to point out that we scored when you had 11 on park.

Your number 10 got sent off out of frustration as did your number 7. I actually thought youse played better when down to 10 men. So after beating us last time and after imo dominating the game tonight yes i would say it was a grrat performance tonight. But as we all know you never lose to a better team on the night eh? And for the record our keeper had one save all game and a peach it was 😉

We had another 2 in our starting line up tonight and 2 on from bench.

Another great effort but just came up short against a Whitletts side in decent run of form.

Hopefully we can get a wee bit more consistency next season but with youths it's always hard to tell.

Enjoyed the game tonight and decent crowd.

Makes you wonder why the powers that be don't try summer fitba ...

Might take in Saturdays game.

I'm thinking you weren't at the game. Is it not possible that the way muirkirk played prevented youse from playing. Instead of coming on here and saying your team was poor give credit. When you beat us at home I came on here and said youse deserved it you physically battered us. That did not happen tonight and we won. It's important to point out that we scored when you had 11 on park.

Your number 10 got sent off out of frustration as did your number 7. I actually thought youse played better when down to 10 men. So after beating us last time and after imo dominating the game tonight yes i would say it was a grrat performance tonight. But as we all know you never lose to a better team on the night eh? And for the record our keeper had one save all game and a peach it was

Take the time to read my reply and you'll see I said fair play to Muirkirk for taking the points, is that not giving them credit? . Perhaps Muirkirk did cancel Kello out, again if that was the case fair play to them, not got a problem with getting beat just thought that imo it was a poor game.

You need to update your records as your  doing your keeper a disservice by saying he only had the one save to make, he had one low down to his right from a free kick in the first half and another late in the game from a header. He was also sharp of his line two or three times in the first half to take care of business. But I wasn't at the game so I'm only guessing, lol.

I shouldn't even be replying as I'm in the huff. :)

Archived