ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honest boy no excuses, better team won comfortably today.Junior52 valley boy and fuzzy obviously quiet after today but the vale will bounce back

Wylieboy, agree, you will bounce back, depending on if you can keep the team you have and add more quality to it

Well before Terry, you looking forward to next season, good manager now who I think will turn it round for you next season

Been looking forward to next season from about November. Not been a great season for us at all! I've always got high hopes for the new season, but not going to be easy with Maybole and Winton maybe coming down.

Usually when a team comes to Girvan, there is a player or two who stands out, but I honestly can't say anybody stood out for Darvel. The number 10 was a big carthouse and the number 7 looked decent in patches during the first half but with no end product.

How many of your players are local and come from Girvan

Been looking forward to next season from about November. Not been a great season for us at all! I've always got high hopes for the new season, but not going to be easy with Maybole and Winton maybe coming down.

Is that the season you are going to win the League as usual again.Oh wait a minute it's all been a dream as usual

Terry, don,t think Maybole will be a force if Girvan go up, but Winton, well been told they are going to spend to make sure they get straight back up or if they stay in Super First then spend for the Premier next season

Is that the season you are going to win the League as usual again.Oh wait a minute it's all been a dream as usual

It's called ambition, maybe Lugar should try it sometime. Maybe next season eh, with all the doe you have raked in this season.

Maybole are rubbish Terry under Mr Walker. Will be surprised if thy keep him there next season.

Maybole are rubbish Terry under Mr Walker. Will be surprised if thy keep him there next season.

Might be better for us if he stays then!

Can someone tell me who no 10 was for Darvel today

Was that not the boy Vernon!? After hearing about how good a prospect this boy is, I can now say that the boy couldn't lace Tony Bhoys boots. That's two or three times I've watched him now and he is rubbish. The Girvan No5. had him tucked away in his back pocket today.

Archived