ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That the best u can do? Typical keyboard gangster love to see you say that to my face but we'll done for your keen observation small minded man. Whenever u need me to put u in ur place give me a shout hen 😉

The Darvel lot were on here all week saying how much damage they were going to do today. If yous can't take it, don't dish it out. The quip about being fatter than Allan was meant in jest. Everyone loves a fat number 10 really, just like Boyd with Killie ;)

Kaynes yer man. You've to meet him asap to discuss his weight issues & the reasons why Darvel were pish today . I'm sure it will be an experience ha ha

me being a fat overweight baldy and him being a tub should be a good meeting

The Darvel lot were on here all week saying how much damage they were going to do today. If yous can't take it, don't dish it out. The quip about being fatter than Allan was meant in jest. Everyone loves a fat number 10 really, just like Boyd with Killie ;)

go with the Boyd comment, correct, not going much further as this a junior forum

Love kid on gangsters sitting on there phone/computer getting rises out of people but whenever u were to come face to face u wouldn't be long hiding in the background

the size I am it would take a big back ground to hide ? but you, you need an Island

Canny mind any of our players being on here dishing anything out?? Don't be kidded I may look fat but av got a big chest makes it hard to see my 3 pack.... 😀

Your fans were! They should learn that it's better to boast AFTER you've got the win than before it. You certainly put that big chest around a bit today lad ;)

A never day but a take it in my stride n let the haters hate as a don't need to hide on here

Not hate and I would like to think it was not on this site, it is down to good banter between juniors supporters, players and followers, and you are hiding, if you are the no 10 then reveal yourself, it will come out on the Girvan team sheet one day and you would be better revealing yourself now 

Aw the "fans" were even though it's hard to tell who's who in here u just take people's word for it lol. Na didn't today very big off day from me personally and as a team but fair play to girvan played good and got the win

Ones name gave their club away "Darvel Legend" I'm sure it was! You had a few scraps and got yourself noticed so kudos for that, and cheers for being man enough to congratulate Girvan :)

Sorry I thought u were at the game today and u seemingly say am like an island bit u don't know who a am? That's quite a strange one there lad lol

still know who the poster was talking about as I have seen you play against a couple of teams, does not take a lot of working out in a fit Darvel team

Haha why would I hide I'm Kenny but again if ur commenting about me why u asking who I am?? Would you not say that's a bit of a weird one? I'm all for banter hen hence the reason I came on

hence the reason I said Island to hide behind

But fans have very different opinions from players so players aren't talking themselves up saying there gonna do this n that. And believe me the boys in our squad are still young and they have great potential as someone said if they keep majority and then add they will challenge again next season.

It's not hard to congratulate the better team even easier when the majority of them have been my mates for years.

Sometimes u just have to admit when u weren't good enough

Aye it wasn't a dig against the Darvel squad at all, just the fans being big in the gob :P it did look a young team yous had, probably the youngest I've saw at Girvan this season along with Craigmark. How do you know the Girvan lads? Were you at Maybole?

Its refreshing to hear a player be humble in defeat and admit they lost to a better team so well in lad

But fans have very different opinions from players so players aren't talking themselves up saying there gonna do this n that. And believe me the boys in our squad are still young and they have great potential as someone said if they keep majority and then add they will challenge again next season.

It's not hard to congratulate the better team even easier when the majority of them have been my mates for years.

Sometimes u just have to admit when u weren't good enough

Agree with everything you say and think you do have much more to offer to the Darvel TEAM IF FIT, and again I say fit, as a pre-season entertainment, Valleyboy has offered me in the past a free season ticket if I reveal myself, I will reveal myself for a sumo wrestling bout to raise funds for the vale against yourself, we have unitil the start of next season to lose weight, all proceeds to Vale and the free season ticket goes to raffle, agree Neil, Kenny

Average age is about 22-23 a think still young in junior terms. Was a maybole player for a few year and was one of best times I had in football boys are brilliant and Peter flanny n minty are a great management team plus girvan were my first junior team back when Billy Thomson was gaffer

They are a great mamanagement team, definitely have exceeded expectations I had of them. Can understand why you liked playing for them so much. Ah didn't know you were at Girvan previously, was this around Darren Mitchell's time there?

Don't worry bout it honestboy u know me, a wee man slating me on this has no affect ad prob have more respect if it was to my face but sadly I don't think that would happen anyway I love proving people wrong but kinda busy these days so might have to wait till next year lol

I HAVE OFFERED YOU THE CHANCE TO RAISE FUNDS

Darren, Moffat, big Cunningham, wee biscuit, mcgilp, Ernie haha was with them for bout 6 month n done well in fact our manager paddy wis there tae. Good team

Some strike force back then! Biscuit was on the bench a few months back but I haven't seen him in ages. It would have been happy memories coming back today then :)

Archived