ADL 2015/16

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's happning at Ardeer this season? Or next for that matter. It's an absolute disgrace what's going on at our club. Was at the match for the first time since the last Derby and there's no sense of ambition or dig in that side. Although the wind played a part last night I geniually believe that is the worst and slowest defence I have seen in black and red. No dig anywhere else on the park as well we need a clear out its just not acceptable at Ardeer I'm afraid. Rumours today of Jim Allan taking over at the end of the shambolic season and having a clear out, there's only 3/4 players id keep outwith the 2/3 that will retire!!! Change is a must

good luck to girvan and irvine vics in the run in,both teams have been superb this season,both deserve to be promoted,only thing left is who will go up as champions,may the best team win.congratulations must  also go to the wee pub team from up the valley best of the rest for the second season running.good luck for next year guys. :thumsup2

What's happning at Ardeer this season? Or next for that matter. It's an absolute disgrace what's going on at our club. Was at the match for the first time since the last Derby and there's no sense of ambition or dig in that side. Although the wind played a part last night I geniually believe that is the worst and slowest defence I have seen in black and red. No dig anywhere else on the park as well we need a clear out its just not acceptable at Ardeer I'm afraid. Rumours today of Jim Allan taking over at the end of the shambolic season and having a clear out, there's only 3/4 players id keep outwith the 2/3 that will retire!!! Change is a must

A new manager wilnae sort that mess oot.

That committee are a shambles and everyone knows it.

Clear the whole decks by gettin rid ae that bunch an you will mabie get somewhur.

Av said it since cookie n the cat left and been proved right at every turn.

We wur promoted an had a richt gid team an wiz improvin aw the time. Then boom, they resigned cause money couldnae be accounted for by this same committee.

If they had the teams best interest then they would walk but av said it before. They would rather see the team fold than them steppin aside.

Me n a few havnae been for a while noo and we wilnae be back till they go.

Am glad someday else raised the problems we have cause its been goin oan fur too long noo.

Were a laughin stock an nuhin mare than a bad Sunday pub team.

Hard fought 2-1 win tonight for the Vic's. We were down to the bare bones squad wise but glad to get the 3pts. Now on to Saturday to end Girvan's unbeaten record and their title hopes at the same time :).

The young rb we brung in from the 19s had a smashing game. Good to see one of the 17s squad getting a run out as well. Travelled all the way from Girvan to sit on the bench. Scrappy game, but a win aw the same. 6 league wins on the trot and 7/8. Just a pity we've hit form at the wrong time.

Hard fought 2-1 win tonight for the Vic's. We were down to the bare bones squad wise but glad to get the 3pts. Now on to Saturday to end Girvan's unbeaten record and their title hopes at the same time :).

West region site has it as a 1-1 draw. They make mistakes constant. Just hope yous carry that form on AV

The young rb we brung in from the 19s had a smashing game. Good to see one of the 17s squad getting a run out as well. Travelled all the way from Girvan to sit on the bench. Scrappy game, but a win aw the same. 6 league wins on the trot and 7/8. Just a pity we've hit form at the wrong time.

Terry thought he played well myself. Can't believe big Raymie came on when he's injured. Hope he's fit for Saturday. Yeah a scrappy game but as you say a wins a win TT.

Just shows you how good Neil has done with organization and tactics.

Just want the season to finish so we can look forward to next. Finish 4th is good going after how bad we started this season tbh.

West region site has it as a 1-1 draw. They make mistakes constant. Just hope yous carry that form on AV

Don't you worry sir we certainly won't make it easy for Girvan and I fully expect the boys to win down there.

Many predicted how this season would turn out at the start of the season tbh.Unfortunately the committee weren't among the "many". They are guilty of mis-management, and,I know the reasons they would give for this,but,they are not acceptable. They have managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. If nothing is done the days of losing 10-0 every other week will return. Worryingly some sort of "clique" seems to have developed down there imo.Would love to know how much is spent weekly on Gareth Armstrong.He doesn't seem to have done an awful lot .Maybe the next manager? Who knows.Would be surprised if Jim Allan would put himself through all that again.Was big George Bonnar playing for Saltcoats? He could have been excused if he had a snigger at the result after he was seemingly shown the door.

Archived