ADL 2015/16

As in he is comfortable at ardeer fella . He was talking about breeny but u seem to have went off convo and thought we were on about stevie tan when infact the guy was slaughtering breeny which I thought was harsh as imo he has bags of ability just been a disatorious season but wht I was saying is no where near as harsh as him

He is comfortable at Ardeer only because I think he signed a 2 year contract.Thinking back , the 2 years must be about up.He will be less comfortable now and it would be a big surprise to me if he elected to stay given the current situation.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Well, a response from some people at last.

Lets make this crystal clear for those of you who are either club officials or those of you who have no idea of what is going on at this club.

The quietness over a long and dark period of time at Ardeer from the club officials have been deafening in which they are hoping that they can keep getting away with what they have done.

The fact of the matter is obvious to anyone who either supports the club or has an interest in it.

For too long now, the club has been ran by people who do not have what it takes to progress it and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

The constant question of why myself or others will not joining the committee is as obvious as the nose on your face. No one with half a brain would do so with who is already there and the fact that its almost ran by a family who will never let their monopoly go.

There lies the problem of a team who has potential but for selfish reasons by those who wont move on, the club will never manage to find out if they can fulfill that is in the area.

As said many times before, this committee would rather see us languish at the bottom of the league or go defunct altogether.

And the reason a message in Stevistoun talk is cause thats whit maest folk unerstawn doon here buddy, awrighty.

Anybody from Ardeer care to make a reply ?

Was disappointed to hear some Muirkirk fans dishing out crap to the dugout last night short memories guys. Gary and Bevy took the team as Georges back has went again. They won on Monday didn't hear any shouting then. It was a poor team performance last night but still the best season in a long time with the side showing some real promise. We all want to see the team win and the players do well none so more than me but footballs a crazy game full of highs and lows. One thing is for sure these boys will bounce back. 

Anybody know what's happened to darvel legend? Seems to disappear when his team gets pumped but never off p&b when his teams winning. Get it right up him

Maybe he'll be at Blair Park on Saturday to watch his two favourite premier teams ;-)

;)

;)

to be Darvels season. Hopefully next season they go up or it will be a case of Footballs Equivalent to Tim Henman at Wimbledon "This is the year I can win it" 12 years later

great result for dalry,i love an under dog story,just shows the hard work going on there,last two games between them finished,9-2 and 8-0 to darvel,

Aye ? Really ? Must be some league this year the adl

Listen carefully

Darvel will win the league

Same team as last year and all with one more years junior experience

How did this work out for you

Another year won't do them any harm , it will keep that p***k chattiney amused , the rest I can handle , fair play to girvan and Irvine Vic's they have been terrific but up until the last few weeks so have the vale , don't think any other team in the adl could have beat Troon as comfortably as they did and I would imagine the biggest problem they will have is holding on to some of the squad

Another year won't do them any harm , it will keep that p***k chattiney amused , the rest I can handle , fair play to girvan and Irvine Vic's they have been terrific but up until the last few weeks so have the vale , don't think any other team in the adl could have beat Troon as comfortably as they did and I would imagine the biggest problem they will have is holding on to some of the squad

third in the league two seasons in a row,some clubs can only dream of such consistancy.the wee pub team fae up the valley are ok in my book.good luck for next season guys, :thumsup2

Who do you think they might lose ? I think if Darvel can bring in a couple of experienced juniors they could make a real push

I agree with that , however I'm sure the vutures will be lurking , I think 4or 5 of them could easily play at a higher level but I'm no going to name them as every one on here knows im  very knowledgeable about the game :thumsup2

Good result for Dalry last night..I thought this was going to be Darvels season. Hopefully next season they go up or it will be a case of Footballs Equivalent to Tim Henman at Wimbledon "This is the year I can win it" 12 years later 😴

🙋

😂😂😂😂😂

✌ Ardeer are murder and the manager was sent off yet again at Muirkirk.Still no answer from any body at Ardeer except "f**k off "?

Today's results?

Craigmark Burntonians 4-1 Irvine Victoria

Dalry Thistle 4-2 Saltcoats Victoria

Muirkirk Juniors 2-3 Girvan Fc

Whitletts Victoria 1-2 Darvel Juniors

Ardeer Thistle 0-2 Kello Rovers

Beat 2-1 by an experienced Darvel side. The boys did well though in spells considering we were down to the bare bones again. Can't believe that scumbag Darvel player got away with punching young Lee Anderson on the side of the head. Absolute disgrace. How the ref never seen it I'll never know.

Glad this season is over so I will enjoy the POTY dance tonight.

Bring on next season! Mon the Vic's.

Congratulations to Girvan, they should finish the job now. Also well done to Craigmark today,the attitude and commitment from first whistle to last was spot on. It looked like they were the team chasing a title.

T

f.t.a.o. ayr very bitter canny handle getting beat fae a team that plays in blue and white and sponsored by brownings Victoria.

The reason the ref never seen any punch on the side of the head,is because it never happened.

By the way that boy you said was rubbish scored the winner against yous AGAIN.

Congratulations to Girvan, they should finish the job now. Also well done to Craigmark today,the attitude and commitment from first whistle to last was spot on. It looked like they were the team chasing a title.T

Maybe they pulled some strings at the SJFA Tombo? ;)

Archived