The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

In your shadow yet we've comfortably finished higher in the league than St Mirren the past 2 seasons. If we're so insignificant why do you post regularly on our threads :rolleyes:

You have done deservedly well in the last 2 seasons and well done for that:thumsup2 But....in the grand scheme of things St Mirren are the bigger and better team as you'll see if you look back over the years.

As some of your usual wind up roasters(yourself excluded) pollute our threads I think it's only fair I can contribute here.

2 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

I'm totally calm, jimmy boy. This is still a Morton thread, you junkie twat!

Charming:lol: So....we won't see you on any threads for your favourite St Mirren in the near future? 

Just now, jimmy boo said:

Charming:lol: So....we won't see you on any threads for your favourite St Mirren in the near future? 

That's a bit rich as coventry skunk and yourself, to name but 2, are never off other clubs threads. You seem to have a special penchant for Morton threads, jimmy boy. Any particular reason why?

13 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

You have done deservedly well in the last 2 seasons and well done for that:thumsup2 But....in the grand scheme of things St Mirren are the bigger and better team as you'll see if you look back over the years.

You continue to live in the past, jimmy boy. I'll continue to live in the present! :whistle

2 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

That's a bit rich as coventry skunk and yourself, to name but 2, are never off other clubs threads. You seem to have a special penchant for Morton threads, jimmy boy. Any particular reason why?

You continue to live in the past, jimmy boy. I'll continue to live in the present! :whistle

Pot, kettle and black mate:lol: You and purple head and your old queen virginton are never off our threads.

Swing and a miss and back in your box etc etc zz zz

6 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Pot, kettle and black mate:lol: You and purple head and your old queen virginton are never off our threads.

Swing and a miss and back in your box etc etc zz zz

Remind me, jimmy boy. When was the last time I was on a skunk thread? Whereas, you're currently on a Morton thread. 

You're not doing well...............................................................AGAIN. You poor junkie twat! :thumsup2

5 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Remind me, jimmy boy. When was the last time I was on a skunk thread? Whereas, you're currently on a Morton thread. 

You're not doing well...............................................................AGAIN. You poor junkie twat! :thumsup2

Fill yer boots roaster..........

http://www.oregonfishingforum.com/forum/fishing-in-general/other-stuff-related-to-fishing/139-the-skunk-thread/page6