The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

3 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Interesting to read that he's played mostly as a wing-back... and that he's frustrated about it. Strongly suggests he'll play wide and further forward for us... but should be pretty switched on with regard to defensive responsibilities.

Fuxake Morton fans, have y'all given up?

All the other TeamThreads have been  active within the last 3  hours but yours is going on a week without any action.

Post something - even if it's just to tell me to fuck off!

4 minutes ago, btb said:

All the other TeamThreads have been  active within the last 3  hours but yours is going on a week without any action.

f**k off.

Morton supporters are on holiday mode after buying our season tickets. 

Will come back refreshed and seeking a 3rd 5th place in a row next season.

Hard luck on ICT was always a better weekend away than Ross County, though they have a better stadium.

8 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Morton supporters are on holiday mode after buying our season tickets. 

Will come back refreshed and seeking a 3rd 5th place in a row next season.

Hard luck on ICT was always a better weekend away than Ross County, though they have a better stadium.

I would actually prefer a play off place.

8 hours ago, btb said:

f**k all to talk about unfortunately.

We need about 10 players so I'd expect it to be busier soon but right now there's not even any rumours flying about.

Think most fans are unsure on next season until we see the quality of player we bring in.

2 unknown part time gambles from Wales and England is all we have to go on right now.

16 minutes ago, madton said:

We need about 10 players so I'd expect it to be busier soon but right now there's not even any rumours flying about.

Going off articles from previous seasons we usually start training around the 15th-20th June, surely see some new faces through the door in the next week or so.

10 hours ago, btb said:

Mate the Euros is next week, thinking about Morton can wait, we don't need the extra stress right now, thanks.

56 minutes ago, madton said:

f**k all to talk about unfortunately.

Think most fans are unsure on next season until we see the quality of player we bring in.

2 unknown part time gambles from Wales and England is all we have to go on right now.

Ross Millen? He's apparently a cert to be signing from what I've heard and just released I think.

*Signs for Falkirk

30 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Probably thinking “f**k being second choice to Kirk Broadfoot again”. 

Then his exit is probably for the best for all concerned.

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

Then his exit is probably for the best for all concerned.

Wonder if he’d feel any different about being second choice to Jack Baird?

I’d be very happy going into the new season with a first choice pairing of Baird and New (left-sided), with O’Connor and Broadfoot to come in as and when necessary (with O’Connor also second-choice at right-back).

25 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Wonder if he’d feel any different about being second choice to Jack Baird?

Doubt that changes anything. Don't expect the feeling towards Broadfoot is the same inside the club as it is outside.

Anyway, Scosha's scenario was that Darragh is behind Broadfoot, doesnt think he will be able to dislosge him and there's no indication that the situation is going to change from Imrie, therefore a new challenger coming in is the better scenario.

Would like to think we are signing 2 but you never know with Morton.