The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Oyenuga? He not the one that Cowdenbeath fans thought was a bit of a diddy?

Going to be very embarrassing when he scores a hat trick for Morton on Saturday, 2-0 to the home side.

image.jpeg

On 9/13/2016 at 16:27, Dunning1874 said:

After the absolutely tragic performances from Oliver and Oyenuga at the weekend, Scullion will surely be getting a start this weekend. He's offered little himself in his appearances this season, but Oliver and Oyenuga absolutely have to be dropped and McDonagh clearly has nothing about him. Although I suppose Duffy may go for Orr up with Quitongo...

Scullion is at his level just now, he's clearly not fit or strong enough to make the step up, I'd personally let him go when his contract is up. He'd probably be an OK league 2 player at this level.

What are you trying to say with that quote?

A bus depot went on fire in greenock(local rumours would point the finger at a rival bus firm) ... again. Hopefully we can start torching (swording, beating, tanking, insert adjective for giving a doing) our opposition (Dunfermline, diddies, etc)

Ffs it wasn't a hard riddle

Duffy on Gunning

“He’s not had any game time recently and it will take him a couple of weeks. He’s been training with a non-league team down in Birmingham, but games are what it’s all about and it might take him a bit of time.

Translated as, he isn't fit, built like the skull so please don't boo him when he is puffing out his hoop at 50 minutes

I hope the 'the budget was prohibitively cut', 'there's no way Duffy has budget left', 'no manager has ever failed to spend all his budget' brigade get back in their box.

Plenty of budget to sign a centre half (who won't be cheap) and still thinking about the need to sign forwards.

Just confirmation that all our problems are exactly as some of us expected - Duffy making an arse of the transfer window and nothing else.

Scullion is at his level just now, he's clearly not fit or strong enough to make the step up, I'd personally let him go when his contract is up. He'd probably be an OK league 2 player at this level.

He's done little to impress in the first team, but Oyenuga's level is in the Mariana Trench. If Thumbhead is going to rummage around looking for options then I'd have Scullion behind Quitongo in a 4-4-1-1 on Saturday. Duffy's crap ringers shouldn't be on the pitch at all.