The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

On 10/3/2017 at 21:11, cornbeef said:

Doesn't it just  Col.  You're one of the many decent guys who voted with their feet.  .Org has actually got worse since you left. 

No he isn't, and a Lee Wallace figure like yourself is in no position to make any judgement.

Get back in your box. 

Image result for lee wallace

19 minutes ago, virginton said:

No he isn't, and a Lee Wallace figure like yourself is in no position to make any judgement.

Get back in your box. 

I challenged a blatantly racist post by your associate on another forum... and you are continuing with the 'grass' patter on here. You're clearly not as smart as you like to think you are.

Let's see how it all works out for you

22 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

I challenged a blatantly racist post by your associate on another forum... and you are continuing with the 'grass' patter on here. You're clearly not as smart as you like to think you are.

Your passive-aggressive threats like the ones above mark you out as a grass, Lee. 

50 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

Unfortunately for you,  that makes no sense  Stevie.

The only things that don't make sense here are:

- your claim to be the voice of authority on 'good posters' or content on this or any other forum, given that you contribute absolutely nothing of the sort, and 

- your delusional belief that posters on an Internet forum are "associates", and are therefore collectively responsible for things that a shrieking, Victorian hysteric like yourself doesn't like. 

Utterly paranoid and truly delusional behaviour from the Morton fanbase's resident Lee Wallace. Seek professional help please. 

Edited by vikingTON

20 minutes ago, virginton said:

The only things that don't make sense here are:

- your claim to be the voice of authority on 'good posters' or content on this or any other forum, given that you contribute absolutely nothing of the sort , and 

- your delusional belief that posters on an Internet forum are "associates", and are therefore collectively responsible for things that a shrieking, Victorian hysteric like yourself doesn't like. 

Utterly paranoid and truly delusional behaviour from the Morton fanbase's resident Lee Wallace. Seek professional help please. 

Ooooh... rattled. Never said I was the voice of authority - merely said I thought Colkitto was a good poster. Don't you believe you're the voice of authority... on EVERYTHING ?

and  - would it be fair to say that a group openly calling itself the 'clique' might be associates ?

I'm disappointed at how dim you're turning out to be.

Finally -you'll get no aggression (passive or otherwise) from me. You're a sad act, in all truth

and no further responses either.

Edited by cornbeef

3 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

Ooooh... rattled. Never said I was the voice of authority - merely said I thought Colkitto was a good poster. Don't you believe you're the voice of authority... on EVERYTHING ?

-

I'm disappointed at how dim you're turning out to be.

Finally -you'll get no aggression (passive or otherwise) from me. You're a sad act, in all truth

and no further responses either.

^^^ buckled, frothing mess

would it be fair to say that a group openly calling itself the 'clique' might be associates ?

No, that's just you being a delusional, thick grass tbh. 

Ooooh... rattled. Never said I was the voice of authority - merely said I thought Colkitto was a good poster.

He occasionally made a good point but the referendum result broke him as a person and he's been howling at a Tartan moon ever since then. I don't know how he managed to chew through the leather straps to be honest.

You're just a complete trumpet, though.

To be fair i don't think there has been any blatantly racist posts on .org

I used to think Largston was a decent chap until he greenied the virgin weirdo. I don't know what to think now but it's still moderately entertaining.

Another w**k descends on the thread. Go back to your jammies and Andy Carroll cabbage patch doll

I used to think Largston was a decent chap until he greenied the virgin weirdo. I don't know what to think now but it's still moderately entertaining.

I'm adorable. VT is very much the lesser of 2 evils.