The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

4 hours ago, Toby said:

There was an event held in 2009 by the Supporters' Trust for the team of 30 years previous. Money went missing and there's been blame flung from one side to the other ever since and plenty of tiresome court cases, although we've now got to some sort of a conclusion that the Trust don't need to pay the accused (and cleared) party's expenses, which is unsatisfactory for both.

The two who are most heavily involved on here are the two who keep red dotting Rudolph, and despicable individuals they are, too. Most of the folk on the other side don't generally post anymore so they've looked for new targets as time has gone on.

"The Clique" have since become their targets but give as good as we get, and generally upset the likes of cornbeef whose disdain for us is unrelated. One of our lot (who doesn't post on here) particularly upsets him with the odd post that goes too far. He's been whining to the mods to get the guy banned and they seem to have told him to bolt, so he's now dragging it on here as his complaints have fallen on deaf ears.

I could go on but that's a brief run down of things.

Yeah what's been posted on here is quite mild compared to the GM.org site! :angel

22 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

We're Greenock Morton - we steal from our own. 

That's not entirely true.

No money was stolen by the accussed, the night was a major success but didn't make as much as was expected, even although it was a 'not for profit' night. The Trust committee decided to stitch up one of the organisers, unsuccessfully. The other organiser still hasn't accounted for a big bundle of cash but that's been brushed under the carpet.

So what you really mean is: We're Greenock Morton, we stitch up our own.

Edited by Dr Watson

On 03/10/2017 at 13:24, LargsTON said:

Yeah.

Issuing a few red dots through a valid forum function v malicious stalking of family and friends.

We all know indeed and you align yourself with the latter of the two.

Fanny.

Jeezo, do you still think that happened. You really are as thick as sh*t. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

That's not entirely true.

No money was stolen by the accussed, the night was a major success but didn't make as much as was expected, even although it was a 'not for profit' night. The Trust committee decided to stitch up one of the organisers, unsuccessfully. The other organiser still hasn't accounted for a big bundle of cash but that's been brushed under the carpet.

So what you really mean is: We're Greenock Morton, we stitch up our own.

If the carpet's still there, why don't they look under it?

You've got as much evidence as the Trust had for their case. f**k all.

You've went to the trouble of finding out where people work, their first names, used pictures off social media of family members including me with my wee girl and even mocked up images of your victims hanging from trees. Not to mention pictures of their homes. You think that's normal? Its textbook stalking and i wouldn't be surprised if you're sitting at your laptop now with a pair of boxers stolen from Tobys washing line wrapped round your head. As I said you're a ghoul and I'd hazard a guess that you and old Ernie have indulged in a bit of bestiality with his scabby greyhounds by now too. Ya moon unit.

1 minute ago, LargsTON said:

You've went to the trouble of finding out where people work, their first names, used pictures off social media of family members including me with my wee girl and even mocked up images of your victims hanging from trees. Not to mention pictures of their homes. You think that's normal? Its textbook stalking and i wouldn't be surprised if you're sitting at your laptop now with a pair of boxers stolen from Tobys washing line wrapped round your head. As I said you're a ghoul and I'd hazard a guess that you and old Ernie have indulged in a bit of bestiality with his scabby greyhounds by now too. Ya moon unit.

Anyone tries to abuse or bully me online and I'll find out who they are. It really is that simple. 

Let's not forget. you're pals with the accused and you stood back and done nothing. Shame on you.

22 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

You've got as much evidence as the Trust had for their case. f**k all.

11 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

He probably got his mate, Sherlock Holmes, to do that bit for him...

Anyone tries to abuse or bully me online and I'll find out who they are. It really is that simple. 
Let's not forget. you're pals with the accused and you stood back and done nothing. Shame on you.

As you well know I was pals of both parties so I did the correct thing and took a step back. You continue to deflect from your creepy behaviour though. People know what you are.

Just now, LargsTON said:

As you well know I was pals of both parties so I did the correct thing and took a step back. You continue to deflect from your creepy behaviour though. People know what you are.

And then you continued to stick the boot into the people who have tried for seven years to help out your mate. 

With friends like you......