The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:
Crawford Rae is more to blame for the ridiculous inclusions he wanted in Hopkin’s contract. 
Although as soon as the Bradford job appeared, Hopkin ‘slithered’ away without notice. 
This is becoming farcical now. 

Perhaps he was including things to avoid his own self inflicted f**k ups that allowed McKinnon to stroll out at his leisure.

It was more about being within the top 4 at Christmas. 

I’m actually worried about our owners making the correct decision. We started the season well, playing decent football. The snake slithered elsewhere and the ‘done deal’ has now slithered elsewhere. 

i wouldn’t want either of these near our club with their antics. However I’m also afraid of who we will bring in. 

3 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

I’m actually worried about our owners making the correct decision. We started the season well, playing decent football. The snake slithered elsewhere and the ‘done deal’ has now slithered elsewhere. 

i wouldn’t want either of these near our club with their antics. However I’m also afraid of who we will bring in. 

Oh come on now. Hopkin is obviously ambitious and willing to relocate, so do you seriously think Morton could compete with Bradford? Get real.

It's all about timing... was nearly right for Hopkin to Cappielow, but sliding doors an a' that... The idea that he's gone to Bradford is 'proof' of anything is just daft; timing for that one just fell right and only a saint would have said 'naw, this might be my only chance to manage Morton'... we'll no doubt see what kind of a manger he is in a tough league with _lots_ of cash flying around (and a headcase chairman, by all accounts).

We are now officially in difficulties and it looks as though it might be time to go left field... but TGoBARP, of sound mind and in full possession of his fitba faculties, is still glad we're rid of that Rat C**t M********

MON THE F**KIN TON

Morton advised Falkirk we would require a six figure sum for the management team as they were contracted to May2019. Lawyers now involved....

If Falkirk have to pay a six figure sum to Morton, plus a pay off to Hartley and payment to the new management team for the coming season. You have to wonder who is running that comical outfit :lol:

Throw in relegation and that would just top it off :thumsup2