The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

21 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Sure, I’m the idiot here… no doubt.

Pro tip:  stop talking about something you very clearly know nothing about.

You clearly know nothing about the meaning of the words 'common' and 'understandable', which is why your mealy-mouthed excuse generator isn't working out well for you. 

8 minutes ago, virginton said:

You clearly know nothing about the meaning of the words 'common' and 'understandable', which is why your mealy-mouthed excuse generator isn't working out well for you. 

You in turn seem to struggle with irony. No doubt you think it’s something your maw does to your semmits. 

12 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Just going to plug the latest podcast here, since someone was stupid enough to let me host it:

https://just-one-cornetto-a-greenock-morton-podcast.simplecast.com/episodes/episode-51-hamilton-reaction-7th-august

downvoted for not inviting me on and for not getting back to me on whether we should give Ben A'an or Ben Venue a go next weekend on whatsapp

On 11/08/2021 at 08:37, AsimButtHitsASix said:

downvoted for not inviting me on and for not getting back to me on whether we should give Ben A'an or Ben Venue a go next weekend on whatsapp

😳 Not Ben Venue, you'll spoil my day completely....... 

Well we have another forward option, which is long overdue. My benchmark expectation for someone who isn't getting in the picture at an English League Two club is 'squad option' rather than the next Robert Earnshaw. Hopefully he can make a contribution regardless.

We need to add some proven quality to our squad with the remainder of our signings. 

Edited by vikingTON

I know nothing about Knowles but at least we've got a badly needed option in and that must be us done for centre forwards. Considering how crucial Ugwu is to moving us up the park with his hold up play I'm still concerned about what would happen if he spends a spell out injured, which he surely will at some point with his style of play and how often he gets clattered, but hopefully Knowles can ease our reliance on him a bit.

Hopefully another couple will be in this week before Queen of the South.