The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

2 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

Transfers Scotland on Twitter (who has been pretty much spot-on this summer with our transfers and most others) says that it's expected that Grimshaw will leave DU in this window, so there's definitely a decent chance.

Transfer Scotland said a few weeks ago that Jackson Longridge was on trial with you lot when at that time Longridge was sitting in our stands as he's recovering from an injury. He usually deletes the tweets that get found out to be rubbish. 

10 hours ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Transfer Scotland said a few weeks ago that Jackson Longridge was on trial with you lot when at that time Longridge was sitting in our stands as he's recovering from an injury. He usually deletes the tweets that get found out to be rubbish. 

🤣

His 'source' was the Morton forum where people at the first friendly were speculating who the trialists were and thought the left back was being called Jack rather than Zac (Delaney).

13 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Transfers Scotland is a loonball fantasist who just repackaged anything he finds from forums or other news sources.

Same wee guy who runs the Morton Fans’ Page on Twitter, I believe. Another absolute abortion of an account.

57 minutes ago, Toby said:

Same wee guy who runs the Morton Fans’ Page on Twitter, I believe. Another absolute abortion of an account.

🤣

Didn't realise he has blocked me from that one too. Been blocked from the Transfers Scotland one for calling him out way back when it was just called David Vize.

Almost as sensitive as the Falkirk twitter admin.

Almost.

16 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Transfers Scotland is a loonball fantasist who just repackaged anything he finds from forums or other news sources.

That would be literally any transfer reporting page, then.

Evidently, his choice of sources have been very good this season.

28 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

That would be literally any transfer reporting page, then.

Evidently, his choice of sources have been very good this season.

The better ones quote their sources and comment on them rather than pretending to be ITK with their own sources.

You credited him as being spot on despite some wild swings and misses this summer also.

In actual fact, Scott Burns at the Record has been spot on and first to break the majority of our business this summer. Transfers Scotland is clearly an avid follower.

2 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Money on you shit c***s going down this season about time aswell !

Thanks for stopping by I’ll pass your comment over to Dougie he’ll get back to you in 2/3 business days 

1 minute ago, Thistle4eva said:

Cheers what are you his rent boy 😂

How did you know that’s meant to be kept a secret Godsake! 

make sure Maryhill ain’t flooded with tears this season becoming the bottle jobs of the championship same again this season ?  

3 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

How did you know that’s meant to be kept a secret Godsake! 

make sure Maryhill ain’t flooded with tears this season becoming the bottle jobs of the championship same again this season ?  

We will win the league and your little shitey mob will go down. Double relegation on the cards. Rats on a sinking ship.

Just now, Thistle4eva said:

We will win the league and your little shitey mob will go down. Double relegation on the cards. Rats on a sinking ship.

Someone’s had a few to many alcoholic drinks enjoy your night 

36 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

I am sure you have being saying that the last 2 seasons ya complete w**k.

16 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

Haha get back down to where yous belong please. Thank you. 

Back where we belong ? You Forgetting that’s the league you got papped down to a few season ago, this is our 10th season in the championship and ehh your 4th since your lovely relegation 

you’re making a fool of yourself with that statement let the drink wear off chump

Edited by Cowshed

6 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Back where we belong ? You Forgetting that’s the league you got papped down to a few season ago, this is our 10th season in the championship and ehh your 4th since your lovely relegation 

you’re making a fool of yourself with that statement let the drink wear off chump

Hahahaha, I’m not drinking you absolute wet wipe. We are going back up to where we belong this year. Stick your pocket money on it son.

1 minute ago, Thistle4eva said:

Hahahaha, I’m not drinking you absolute wet wipe. We are going back up to where we belong this year. Stick your pocket money on it son.

Okay I’ll definitely not do that😂 For a team that won 0-6 today you’re awfy angry 

27 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:

There is only one place for your mob, the footballing equivalent of a dung beetle. Know your true place and keep rolling in it.