Scott Allan

Why on earth are sevco supporters so upset? When in actual fact he was never realistically going to sign for you.

Absolutely spot on. He was never going to sign for Rangers and for the millionith time because to Hibs credit stated that they would not sell to their main rival. Collins did watch him v Dumbarton when Allan wasn't at his best. Allan is potentially a very good player and was Hibs best player. However do Hibs fans agree great going forward with the ball but work rate off the ball may not be at Celtic's level. ( yet) However I repeat what a salary increase especially getting a cut of the possible CL bonus.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1439632008.589869.jpg

But at least they aren't bothered in the slightest..

Of course they got together over this. They probably laughed the whole way through the conversation. So what? It's f**k all compared with the shite the former inhabitants of Ibrox have pulled over the years.

Wrap it up man, you're way more tedious than those you're poorly attempting to troll.

I don't do trolling. Not my style I'm afraid.

I do like to challenge posters when they come out with rubbish they can't support though.

The idea of 'ambition' as used in these discussions should be about as discredited as possible I'd have thought, especially for Rangers and Hearts fans, so I'm intrigued to learn what exactly he means by it.

If it bores you, I'll live with that.

The best part here is that Rangers clearly thought they were pulling an expert bit of trolling by signing or at least unsettling one of Hibs' best players - check out the chants at the game a few weeks back.

And now, it's blown up in their faces like a spring-loaded shit-in-a-box.

Other than that, not much of interest. But still pretty funny.

Looking forward to HIbs Championship title challenge now, Liam Henderson is a crackin player, has great vision and reads the game so well for a youngster. I think he'll do well at HIbs this season but I'm glad we've got him on a 3 year contract I'd hate to lose him.

We already know how good McGeoch is for Hibs, I enjoyed watching him last season. He would have been a good player to keep around at Celtic but we could afford to lose him and I'm glad he went back to Hibs.

You will miss Scott Allan but these guys will more than compensate for the loss I'm sure of it... and hopefully the 250k is well spent.

How much did hibs get, today I've read 3 different amounts of 225k, £250k and £275k.....

Hibs fans being patronised by Celtic fans is mildly amusing....

:lol:

Wtf, where is my petulant reaction? This goes Rangers way on some levels.

Are you missing all the hibs fans celebrating here, which is what I'm referring too.

You haven't got a hope in hell here mate.

You're f*cking devastated about this and so am I.

:lol:

Why on earth are the Hibs fans so excited. The lack of ambition is incredible.

I'm not so fussed, really did think we'd sign him, pretty confused as to all the hype before it and his social media game but I'm more than confident we'll walk the league, beating hubs multiple times.

MacLeod was better anyway ;)

Not so much lack of ambition, more that the 2 - 6 game/chants got to them and they see this as getting one over us. Celtic took advantage of their situation and basically ruffled their hair and gave them some sweetie money.

Allan won't get near a regular starting slot at Septic. He will be back at Hibs or the likes on loan by next summer if not before. Great bit if business for the likes of Saints, Falkirk and Queens as it weakens Hibs and shafted Sevco at the same time.

Whit thundercats ! Dontcha know that celtic are loaning them messi and and Ronaldo for a year

While Allan is a world beater? You have no idea how these players will do. Well actually, McGeouch was pretty good for Hibs last season, so they'll be happy with having him.

You haven't got a hope in hell here mate.

You're f*cking devastated about this and so am I.

"Devastated" is possibly overstating it, but poor old Stormzy was clearly irked, prompting a comical lashing out at Hibs fans along unspecified lines.

It's funny.

While Allan is a world beater? You have no idea how these players will do. Well actually, McGeouch was pretty good for Hibs last season, so they'll be happy with having him.

Maybe they will do hibs a job , has McGeogh even been confirmed yet , however in all this hullabaloo we have also potentially strengthened our squad this week with two craicing prospects on loan from Spurs this week aswell

Not so much lack of ambition, more that the 2 - 6 game/chants got to them and they see this as getting one over us. Celtic took advantage of their situation and basically ruffled their hair and gave them some sweetie money.

That's maybe about the size of it.

In all honesty, most of the Rangers fans on here are being sensible enough about this. It's when you read the RM stuff though, that the delight to be taken in this story, becomes clear.

Maybe they will do hibs a job , has McGeogh even been confirmed yet , however in all this hullabaloo we have also potentially strengthened our squad this week with two craicing prospects on loan from Spurs this week aswell

Lol.

Good craic m8.

Of course no one can ever get one over on Sevco whereas they always get one over on everyone else (probably because they are 'the people').

Archived