Scott Allan

:lol:

Why on earth are the Hibs fans so excited. The lack of ambition is incredible.

I'm not so fussed, really did think we'd sign him, pretty confused as to all the hype before it and his social media game but I'm more than confident we'll walk the league, beating hubs multiple times.

MacLeod was better anyway ;)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not so fussed, really did think we'd sign him, pretty confused as to all the hype before it and his social media game but I'm more than confident we'll walk the league, beating hubs multiple times.

MacLeod was better anyway ;)

Why on earth are sevco supporters so upset? When in actual fact he was never realistically going to sign for you.

Hibs selling a player who handed in a transfer request for cash and 2 players = lack of ambition

Hibs refusing to sell the same player to a rival in the same league = holding the player back

Personal feelings and opinion out the way , it can end in either two ways for allan, he could be another riordan or another brown, up to him how it pans really , first test for him is how he will deal with the frustration of maybe not starting week in week out . How long did brown take to become a regular down at the piggery way out of interest

Did Brown not go straight into their team, pretty much?

He cost about fifteen time as much as Allan too.

Hibs selling a player who handed in a transfer request for cash and 2 players = lack of ambition

Hibs refusing to sell the same player to a rival in the same league = holding the player back

It's more the over hyped celebrations they're having over this deal. Fair enough if they were all excited for henderson and megeoch (sp) rather than just excited Allan never signed for Rangers.

Hibs fans spend more time hating Rangers than loving Hibs.

Why on earth are sevco supporters so upset? When in actual fact he was never realistically going to sign for you.

I'm not upset and it's funny you actual use "sevco" patter.

6-2 start of next season in the championship is going to be fun for you.

Did Brown not go straight into their team, pretty much?

He cost about fifteen time as much as Allan too.

That's what I was thinking , seem to remember their was a bit of teething problems with his first couple of seasons if I remember correctly and he got a bit of flack from the celtic support for being a bit of a bombscare at times , then he appeared to mature a bit

It's more the over hyped celebrations they're having over this deal. Fair enough if they were all excited for henderson and megeoch (sp) rather than just excited Allan never signed for Rangers.

Hibs fans spend more time hating Rangers than loving Hibs.

But that's clearly just your petulant response to this one not going Rangers' way.

Surely you can see how transparently obvious that is to us all?

What course of action from Hibs would have impressed you as appropriately ambitious?

More the reaction from the fans. The petty quotes from Stubbs were rather unprofessional and cringe worthy. It doesn't send out a good message to young hibs players with any ambition either.

But that's clearly just your petulant response to this one not going Rangers' way.Surely you can see how transparently obvious that is to us all?

Wtf, where is my petulant reaction? This goes Rangers way on some levels.

Are you missing all the hibs fans celebrating here, which is what I'm referring too.

Are you missing all the hibs fans celebrating here, which is what I'm referring too.

Keep showing us how "not bothered" you are :thumsup2

As I said, transparently obvious.

You're getting laughed at and wish to counter by saying "don't know what you're so exited about".

This just makes us laugh harder.

"My grandfather flew with the RAF during world war 2, he was a navigator. To this day, I miss him, and actually glad he doesn't see the so called rangers fans footballers of today he flew over Germany every night for 4 years, to give them the choice to sign for the club he hated."

Oh, dear :(

This really pisses me off, they were doing it during the referendum too. Using dead soldiers to score points yet these c***s are the first to jump down anyone's throat who don't wear a poppy.

This really pisses me off, they were doing it during the referendum too. Using dead soldiers to score points yet these c***s are the first to jump down anyone's throat who don't wear a poppy.

Or do Nazi salutes at the war memorial at George Square :(

More the reaction from the fans. The petty quotes from Stubbs were rather unprofessional and cringe worthy. It doesn't send out a good message to young hibs players with any ambition either.

Again, what was unambituous about the conduct of the club and the reaction of the fans?

Aim for clarity on what you mean by ambition.

The Rangers of old was terribly ambitious, for example. Not sure how that one panned out.

Looking forward to HIbs Championship title challenge now, Liam Henderson is a crackin player, has great vision and reads the game so well for a youngster. I think he'll do well at HIbs this season but I'm glad we've got him on a 3 year contract I'd hate to lose him.

We already know how good McGeoch is for Hibs, I enjoyed watching him last season. He would have been a good player to keep around at Celtic but we could afford to lose him and I'm glad he went back to Hibs.

You will miss Scott Allan but these guys will more than compensate for the loss I'm sure of it... and hopefully the 250k is well spent.

I don't think many of them look too deeply into the complexities of conflict and notions of nationhood.

Archived