Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's maybe about the size of it.In all honesty, most of the Rangers fans on here are being sensible enough about this. It's when you read the RM stuff though, that the delight to be taken in this story, becomes clear.
Rangers media probably has more Celtic fans than bears these days, just too ott.
Of course no one can ever get one over on Sevco whereas they always get one over on everyone else (probably because they are 'the people').
Nothing to get over in this case, hibs made their position perfectly clear that they will not do business with Rangers.

Folk saying Hibs have been weakened :lol:

If, as expected, McGeouch on loan is announced soon, he and Henderson will more than make up for losing Allan.

Thought it was a done deal with those two?

Heard on the radio that Celtic were having to do a bit arm twisting with one of them.

Really looking forward to the hibs game now, all this hullabaloo is going to make a great atmosphere.

Not so much lack of ambition, more that the 2 - 6 game/chants got to them and they see this as getting one over us. Celtic took advantage of their situation and basically ruffled their hair and gave them some sweetie money.

:lol: :lol:

Aye, it's definitely Hibs and Celtic that have come out of this looking like fannies, and not Rangers.

I love the pretend, we are happy from them. Best player away, shows the ambition. Perhaps they are happy at their level.

"Ambition" again?

I'll ask you this time. What would have been an appropriately ambitious approach from Hibs, given the set of circumstances surrounding this player?

Rangers media probably has more Celtic fans than bears these days, just too ott.

There might be one or two, but I'm pretty sure that most of the Rangers voices on there are authentic.

You certainly don't often see the OTT stuff shouted down.

My comment was In reference to the fans. Not the club. If they seriously believe this strengths them they are deluded. If these players were as good as or had the potential to be as good as Scott Messi they would not be part of the deal.

It was only a few short weeks ago they were banging on to all who would listed how good he was.

So the fans should be gutted that their club have taken decent money from a non-rival club, as well as new players, in exchange for a player who was determined to leave?

Would that be a more satisfactory display of ambition?

My comment was In reference to the fans. Not the club. If they seriously believe this strengths them they are deluded. If these players were as good as or had the potential to be as good as Scott Messi they would not be part of the deal.

It was only a few short weeks ago they were banging on to all who would listed how good he was.

Celtcs feeder club since 1BBB.

I think that's what it is anyway.

I'm trying not to seethe here but it's difficult.

@CelticQuote: "I lost some friends when I made the move, but if that's what matters to them, then they're not really friends at all."

Jock Stein

Allan favourited this on Twitter :lol:

Which, to the normal person, is absolutely right. Not to the absolute fuckwits that support either side of the old firm, however.

There might be one or two, but I'm pretty sure that most of the Rangers voices on there are authentic.You certainly don't often see the OTT stuff shouted down.

Smart thing would have been to laugh at the nonsense and recognise there are some special, special people in your support. But oh no, chelstic fans again.

Thought it was a done deal with those two?Heard on the radio that Celtic were having to do a bit arm twisting with one of them.Really looking forward to the hibs game now, all this hullabaloo is going to make a great atmosphere.

Hibs confirmed Henderson last night. McGeouch expected to join soon but that's a separate deal.

Which, to the normal person, is absolutely right. Not to the absolute fuckwits that support either side of the old firm, however.

Indeed. From the top of my head and without any thought gone into it, I can think of Danny Wilson, Gregg Wylde, Liam Kelly, Neil McCann and Dylan McGeouch who are all dyed in the wool Celtic fans who have played for or been at Rangers.

I wish I could see Allan's twitter notifications. Imagine it'll be a fucking insane ol place.

Remember that time he went to the pub with Rangers players and everyone believed he was DEFINITELY DEFINITELY signing for Rangers?

@CelticQuote: "I lost some friends when I made the move, but if that's what matters to them, then they're not really friends at all."

Jock Stein

Allan favourited this on Twitter :lol:

Are they going to make him sell pools coupons?

Archived