Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm puzzled about the cash available to spend on transfers, fair enough money being freed through players being released but weren't Rangers struggling month to month to pay these wages only a matter of weeks ago and little has changed. It looks like all the spare cash is being munched up on new players with little left over, then there's rangers only significant income, the season tickets which might just see the club through to who knows three or four months?

how long before Warburton is told there is no more money?

They don't have money, which is why they're spending derisory sums on English League no-marks and Hearts rejects. Allan being their big target reveals just how pathetically skint they are.

Scrambling out of the league at the expense of Hibs is their only possible escape route from administration.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by scoopyboy viewpost-right.png

I will make two statements;

1. Scott Allan will not sign for Rangers.

2. Dylan McGeouch will be a Hibs player soon.

I also believe my two statements are connected.

Usually spot on.

*Add me to the absolutely pissing myself if he went to Celtic and we got McGeouch list. We'd be getting a better replacement than we're likely to find elsewhere for a player who has a maximum of one year with us anyway and the **** would be apoplectic.

*But keep me off the believes fucking anything on hibs.net list.

*Add me to the absolutely pissing myself if he went to Celtic and we got McGeouch list. We'd be getting a better replacement than we're likely to find elsewhere for a player who has a maximum of one year with us anyway and the **** would be apoplectic.

And the who would be apoplectic?

Archived