Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for Cummings and so being apparently angry and upset by this disloyalty shown by allan , reality is half of hibs squad would probably be doing the same thing had they had an offer from us or someone else

Guaranteed.

You give every one of those hibs players the chance (all it needed was a signature) to sign for rangers or stay at hibs then hibs squad would be decimated :lol:

Couldn't say the same for rangers players wanting to move in the opposite direction

Unless one of them supported Hibs as a kid or something. Then logic, contractual obligations and the fact that we can't afford to buy any first-team Rangers players completely goes out of the window and he magically becomes a Hibs player.

Darren McGregor and Lee Wallace to Hibs for £50 each, payment terms to be discussed. You heard it here first.

Guaranteed.

You give every one of those hibs players the chance (all it needed was a signature) to sign for rangers or stay at hibs then hibs squad would be decimated :lol:

You're the worst kind of sevco supporter there is. Just really really uneducated.

Deja Vu!

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/i-can-t-be-bothered-with-people-who-are-only-motivated-by-money-peter-houston-blasts-scott-allan-wage-demands-1.47882

But Houston is angered that such a young pro is attempting to hold the club to ransom. He said: "Scott has rejected our offer and I'm very disappointed. He was offered the best deal this club has ever given to a teenager but he has decided he doesn't want it.

"When it comes down to a 19-year-old demanding to become the third-highest-paid player at the club after two and a half games then I wouldn't pay him it even if I could afford it.

Naughty Scotty.

"I find it hard to take because we have looked after Scott during his time in jail, his glandular fever and his broken leg. Dundee United looked after him and it has been money out all the time.

"But if he wants to wait until the end of the season, then we will take the compensation we're due. He won't be going anywhere before that.

"If I need him, he'll play but I want players who want to play for Dundee United."

Naughty naughty Scotty.

Absolute wreck of a career path so far for a 23 year old, and a guy with such potential. Viola playing a blinder to earn his bonus.

When was Scott Allan in the jail?

.Edit : I've had a look, the only time I could possibly see is, at most, a weekender, in 2010. He wasn't a first team player and he charges were dropped. Houston really is the biggest gobshite on the go.

Archived