Scott Allan

Desperate stuff.

You don't even have to leave this thread for an example of me sticking up for 'Rangers' ...

I have to agree - if those comments had been lifted from a 'Rangers' forum P&B would be falling over itself to call them utter c'nts.

Indeed - I'm not sure I recall comments that disgusting from any 'Rangers' sites linked to here in the past.

For 'Desperate stuff' see posting under multiple accounts ;)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My sources tell me that United have launched a new bid to take advantage of this scenario. Win-win for Hibs and United, Win-lose for Hibs and The Rangers.

Give us Paton and Connolly in exchange and you have a deal.

Been cut from 16/1 to 6/1 by McBookie to end up at Tannadice, although the bookmaker themselves admit they don't have a clue.

Hope he doesn't end up at United, guy doesn't strike me as much of a team player. We're well covered in his position as well.

My sources tell me that United have launched a new bid to take advantage of this scenario. Win-win for Hibs and United, Win-lose for Hibs and The Rangers.

Doesn't united have soft loans to pay off?

Hibs statement on those tweets...

Hibernian FC today asked Hibernian supporters to ensure they are respectful when commenting on any Club matters on Twitter or any other form of social media.

This follows unacceptable Tweets posted following the news that our player, Scott Allan, had handed in a transfer request.

The Club have been in contact with Police Scotland regarding the recent Tweets and will support any subsequent police investigation.

Another great statement from Hibs, inspirational stuff.

What a fucking club, btw.

Good statement but does not say much for the quality of the "support" that a club needs to issue such a note.

Another great statement from Hibs, inspirational stuff.

What a fucking club, btw.

We've dealt with this whole situation brilliantly, showing true Hibs Class. Other clubs should take note before selling their arseholes to the OF.

I know what is desperate the bile, ignorance and Neanderthal antics of Rangers fans signing this garbage in the 21st century.

They don't all sing it we are told and many are disgusted it still goes on. If thats the case why dont the "good" guys turn in the knuckle draggers who sing this dross?

Good to see Rangers being inclusive of deaf bigots as well as hearing bigots, imo.

Archived