Scott Allan

The majority of hibs fans wishing death upon Scott and his family is the outrageous part.

Talk about hypocrisy. You lot are probably the scummiest fans on the planet. A few days ago I seen numerous tweets and Facebook posts from **** doing the exact same thing to James McLean. Don't act like its a sudden problem that's popped up from this Scott Allan mess. Get a grip, there are scumbags in every clubs support base.

Rangers fans are the last people on earth that can slate a group of fans for scummy and evil acts.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about hypocrisy. You lot are probably the scummiest fans on the planet. A few days ago I seen numerous tweets and Facebook posts from **** doing the exact same thing to James McLean. Don't act like its a sudden problem that's popped up from this Scott Allan mess. Get a grip, there are scumbags in every clubs support base.

Rangers fans are the last people on earth that can slate a group of fans for scummy and evil acts.

You respond using sectarian language? Well played bigot

#you're

Yes I am aware of the meaning of the word majority. I read 10 Twitter posts and 6 were threatening/abusive.

And to be clear, that's the 'majority of Hibs fans'?

Hows about unsettling a player and team that is under contract? Surely they could wait till the next window when thry coukd rightly contsct the player and agree a ore contract agreement, how would the rsngers like it if it was on the other foot?

How dare they bid for a player during a transfer window. Whatever were they thinking?

#you're

Yes I am aware of the meaning of the word majority. I read 10 Twitter posts and 6 were threatening/abusive.

Well that's fairly decisive. Anyone found guilty of being a Hibs fan will now be locked up, and the key thrown away.

Hibs can only dream of being a club as squeaky clean as Rangers, where only a tiny minority of fans indulge in hate speech :rolleyes:

Well that's fairly decisive. Anyone found guilty of being a Hibs fan will now be locked up, and the key thrown away.

Hibs can only dream of being a club as squeaky clean as Rangers, where only a tiny minority of fans indulge in hate speech :rolleyes:

Good thing the fans of the new club don't get involved in riots like the old club's fans did

Can't disagree with any of that to be fair.

#you're

I've read 3 of your posts and 2 people said you were a bigot..that's a majority...sorry Bennett.

Archived