Scott Allan

When was Scott Allan in the jail?

.Edit : I've had a look, the only time I could possibly see is, at most, a weekender, in 2010. He wasn't a first team player and he charges were dropped. Houston really is the biggest gobshite on the go.

Charges being dropped doesn't mean Allan didn't have to spend time in jail.

Frankly I've no idea if he had to spend time in jail or not.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charges being dropped doesn't mean Allan didn't have to spend time in jail.

Frankly I've no idea if he had to spend time in jail or not.

Yes but I think the point is about Houston claiming to have looked after him during his time in jail. Not sure how much support you can offer someone over a weekender. In my experience there's f**k all you can do really

Myview, on 28 Jul 2015 - 22:57, said:snapback.png

Warburton is an ex-trader, a fox.

Do you know many traders? Do you know what traders actually do? If he was playing this as he would a trade he would be offering Hibs £300k for Scott Allan on a years loan on the basis that he had already said to someone else that he would lend them Scott Allan for the year for £305k. You should maybe read up on arbitrage rather than throw around empty platitudes.

Rangers have bid for a player in the summer transfer window. What they have done is perfectly acceptable IMO. The timing of the diddy cup game is just a coincidence. They wanted their man for the start of the season.

it's still funny all the same of course.

When was Scott Allan in the jail?

.Edit : I've had a look, the only time I could possibly see is, at most, a weekender, in 2010. He wasn't a first team player and he charges were dropped. Houston really is the biggest gobshite on the go.

Did he not severely injure someone in his car ?

Eta this happened after leaving united

Genuine question.

How many goals\assists did Allan have last season?

Not as many as Billy King it seems. Which is why BK in now playing in the top tier and two also rans are fighting over a fickle and greedy midfielder with one good season, in the 2nd tier, under his belt.

Still hope Hibs stand firm though. Allan can get his wish once Sevco are preparing for next year's Petrofac.

Should say it is good to see hibs taking a stance though. They can't win whatever they do but at least they aren't bending over to rangers.

Allan seems like a bit of a joker going by his history. Massively overrated as well.

Rangers have bid for a player in the summer transfer window. What they have done is perfectly acceptable IMO. The timing of the diddy cup game is just a coincidence. They wanted their man for the start of the season.

it's still funny all the same of course.

I really can't see what we should have done differently. Mark Warburton has been nothing but respectful when asked about all of this.

Typically, Hibs have went into absolute meltdown and it's everybody elses fault.

I really can't see what we should have done differently. Mark Warburton has been nothing but respectful when asked about all of this.

Typically, Hibs have went into absolute meltdown and it's everybody elses fault.

Bidding a pittance for the player and making sure the press were well informed of this, a couple of days before you play Hibs in the cup?

Not to mention getting your friends within the press to try and crank up the pressure and force the move through.

You probably should have kept the details of any bid private. That would have been the respectful thing to do. Instead it was well publicised, which forced Hibs into their statement, which has led to it all escalating.

I have to agree - if those comments had been lifted from a 'Rangers' forum P&B would be falling over itself to call them utter c'nts.

Indeed - I'm not sure I recall comments that disgusting from any 'Rangers' sites linked to here in the past.

Nope, just the songs about Catholics blood.....

Remember the abuse that Naismith got for ditching Rangers (RIP) for Everton?

Ragers gonna rage.

that the same badge kissing, love Rangers, the only club for me, lifelong dream Naismith, is that the one?

Nope, just the songs about Catholics blood.....

Haha love it.

Pretty sure it's been stolen by teams up and down the uk . Heard hearts sing it for definite about upto their knees in hibee blood. Killin sing it about somecunts blood aswell.

Never seems to be much greeting about it though

Bidding a pittance for the player and making sure the press were well informed of this, a couple of days before you play Hibs in the cup?

Not to mention getting your friends within the press to try and crank up the pressure and force the move through.

You probably should have kept the details of any bid private. That would have been the respectful thing to do. Instead it was well publicised, which forced Hibs into their statement, which has led to it all escalating.

Almost none of this is based in any kind of reality.

An absolute waste of a reply.

Archived