2015/16 Charity Bet thread

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did you close your account when they were a certain amount behind?

ETA : no, you never! :lol: I think the topic we discussed it on is what's been deleted!

Swing and and a miss mate, I didn't close my account :lol: Your mate Stan was saying that the other day too. Heart warming to know you missed me :wub:

Swing and and a miss mate, I didn't close my account :lol: Your mate Stan was saying that the other day too. Heart warming to know you missed me :wub:

I tried to quote you when it was asked why you'd disappeared after a humping from Aberdeen, it come up your posts were unavailable leading me to believe you'd closed your account. I could have, I dunno, searched for you but I really couldn't care if you'd disappeared as I don't expect you to pay up at the seasons end anyway.

I tried to quote you when it was asked why you'd disappeared after a humping from Aberdeen, it come up your posts were unavailable leading me to believe you'd closed your account. I could have, I dunno, searched for you but I really couldn't care if you'd disappeared as I don't expect you to pay up at the seasons end anyway.

Sounds like you care. Why do ya think that I wont pay? Have I previous for not paying bets? And what makes you so sure it will be me paying and not you? Aberdeen are shite

Sounds like you care. Why do ya think that I wont pay? Have I previous for not paying bets? And what makes you so sure it will be me paying and not you? Aberdeen are shite

Of course I care, I wouldn't be making bets if I never cared.

What makes me think you won't pay? You're a Celtic fan.

Against Hearts?

I can't remember exactly how it started. Some hearts fans were saying they would finish 2nd but they all shat out of putting a bet on it. I was then asked to put money where my mouth is and bet Dundee would finish above Hearts. So i did.

I can't remember exactly how it started. Some hearts fans were saying they would finish 2nd but they all shat out of putting a bet on it. I was then asked to put money where my mouth is and bet Dundee would finish above Hearts. So i did.

Fair play..

I'm not worried, if I was worried I'd have avoided the forum whilst my bet was losing only to return when it looks like winning, but I'm not a shitehouse.

Not at all, Johnny, you're more than welcome here. Just stick around when Hearts falter, yeah?

I'm not worried, if I was worried I'd have avoided the forum whilst my bet was losing only to return when it looks like winning, but I'm not a shitehouse. Not at all, Johnny, you're more than welcome here. Just stick around when Hearts falter, yeah?

The fact you think I avoided the forum because of this bet disappoints me.. It's only a charity bet concerning neither of our teams, it's not that big of a deal mate. If Hearts falter they falter, At the moment the are better than the sheep, more points, better goal difference and a better playing style, no bad for a newly promoted team...

So it's just a coincidence you avoided the forum whilst Aberdeen were above Hearts?

Face it, you have no intention of paying if it comes in.

What charity bet have you made Bobby seeing as you are so interested in the thread and other peoples business?

What charity bet have you made Bobby seeing as you are so interested in the thread and other peoples business?

Other peoples business :lol:

I made a charity bet with Deeboy, he reckons you'll f**k off without paying whereas I reckon you'll not pay but carry on posting.

Archived