2015/16 Charity Bet thread

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swing and and a miss mate, I didn't close my account :lol: Your mate Stan was saying that the other day too. Heart warming to know you missed me :wub:

The fact you actually think I closed my account over Aberdeen winning a few games :1eye

Lucky none of you Dee fans had the balls to take on a Hearts bet regarding your own team ;)

Three back to back posts = heads gone.

Edited because I can't type.

• 1 month later...

"The Real Saints - RawB93 - Rory Loy and Kane Hemmings to both score fewer goals than John Sutton (in all domestic competitions) - £10"Amongst a lot of quite funny bets, this one stands out. An absolute topper.

Never say never.. If the rumours are true, big John might soon get the opportunity to score regular goals for a lower-league team on loan. Ideally it would be a Highland League club. I might still stand a chance.

Oh, Uncle Albert :(

Look I know the Dee support comes from the dregs of society; the celebrating that went on in the less salubrious parts of Kirkton, Charleston and Fintry, in addition to various homeless shelters, yesterday was indicative. There's no need to be embarrassed.

However, given the fact you're over every United thread like a rash I think it's only fair you get to witness our utter shitness (yes it is a word, check the English Oxford Dictionary) at first hand.

If you have problems raising funds for the next derby game drop me a PM.

Archived