2015/16 Charity Bet thread

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP updated. Not got a clue what that bets all about but it's on there.

Might want to add that invergowrie arab already paid out on our original bet. We made another one for United to get more points than Dundee for the remainder of the season. Dundee on 26 and United on 10. £20.

Might want to add that invergowrie arab already paid out on our original bet. We made another one for United to get more points than Dundee for the remainder of the season. Dundee on 26 and United on 10. £20.

Done.

On that bet, you might want to consider caveating it to end if we end up in top 6 and them in the bottom etc - would be a bit shit to lose it in the last 5 games against different opposition.

Done.

On that bet, you might want to consider caveating it to end if we end up in top 6 and them in the bottom etc - would be a bit shit to lose it in the last 5 games against different opposition.

Yeah it has been on my mind. f**k it though, United are shite.

It wasn't discussed I don't think, I was thinking that as I posted my last post actually. If Dundee are within 10 points after the split (if we are in different sections) but not beforehand I would suggest we both pay up.

I missed this when you originally posted it - I agree.

I can't see Saints poor run of form continuing long enough for you to find yourself in the bottom 6 but it's good you are preparing yourself for it. :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Only Hearts fans who never shat the bed can laugh about it tbf.

What's this?

This. Being laughed at by a coward ruins the fun.

A wee weirdo like you actually thinks whatever does or doesn't happen on here means anything whatsoever. :lol:

Reckon I won't bother coming on for a while if we lose to Hibs in midweek tbh. Then when I post again some point down the line it clearly won't bother you, at all.

What's this?

A wee weirdo like you actually thinks whatever does or doesn't happen on here means anything whatsoever. :lol:

Reckon I won't bother coming on for a while if we lose to Hibs in midweek tbh. Then when I post again some point down the line it clearly won't bother you, at all.

We expect you to go into hiding after a pumping tbh.

What do you think of my early season comments about the "best left back in Scotland"?

Will need to have another look at some of the hilarious shouts about us at the start of the season at some point. :lol:

Tbf I'll probably just pay my bet early because I'm a top boi who knows when he's been bested. Although in my defence I didn't really expect Dundee to finish above Hearts but no jambos would put their money where their mouth was about finishing top 3 at the time. Shat it.

Then again we're only 11 points behind Hearts which is less than what Dundee United are from Motherwell and the dabs still think they won't finish bottom.

I nearly rage paid out last night, but I'm calm now and firmly believe it's a matter of time before we pull (ahead and) away from these Dundonian upstarts.

:lol: gutted I never bumped it last night in that case.

You remain confident saints can effect a 12 point swing on Dundee before seasons end?

Edgy

Tbf I'll probably just pay my bet early because I'm a top boi who knows when he's been bested. Although in my defence I didn't really expect Dundee to finish above Hearts but no jambos would put their money where their mouth was about finishing top 3 at the time. Shat it.

Then again we're only 11 points behind Hearts which is less than what Dundee United are from Motherwell and the dabs still think they won't finish bottom.

Did you wager with (the now banned) Thundercats?

Did you wager with (the now banned) Thundercats?

I think I did, yes. I'll still pay up despite his ban.

If we finish above Hearts then perhaps Elixir is willing to finally put his money where his mouth is and take over Thundercats bet? He does have an 11 point safety net.

Archived