2015/16 Charity Bet thread

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gave him the chance to double his money and he shat it.

HTH.

Why would I put another bet on for the exact same thing? I was led to believe that it was normal for one to place a bet then hope for the best. Placing multiple bets on the same outcome is frankly strange.

Why would I put another bet on for the exact same thing? I was led to believe that it was normal for one to place a bet then hope for the best. Placing multiple bets on the same outcome is frankly strange.

£100 to your charity instead of £50, so either put up, or shut up.

£100 to your charity instead of £50, so either put up, or shut up.

I put a light hearted bet up, unlikely to win it, agreed to go through with it. You seemed to get irate about this, and I declined your offer to 'double my money' as that would be idiotic. I have absolutely no idea why you continue to get really infuriated by this.

Dundee dairy boys showing a dramatic lack of vocadbulary . typical of the average berry picker . not sure what you mean by Telt . some Dundee saying ?

post-1545-14351625964552_thumb.jpg

I put a light hearted bet up, unlikely to win it, agreed to go through with it. You seemed to get irate about this, and I declined your offer to 'double my money' as that would be idiotic. I have absolutely no idea why you continue to get really infuriated by this.

Stay safe Bud. He's a well known grass and is bound to have connections in the area.

Fair enough, that's the end of it. You're just a fucking gobshite though. IMO.

Archived