Fixture Release, 19/06/15

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three great away days while the weathers still

ok? Sounds ideal to be fair.

Going to be pretty expensive especially being right after the holidays. However, as you say it'll be three great trips in a row though I wouldn't be so sure about the weather.

While Im not entirely sure either side can argue about the other being a favourite in our match v Hearts, I do think its probably a good test to see exactly where Hearts will sit this season. They'll obviously have the boost of a title winning season and sold out stadium behind them, but they'll be playing a side who've played in far bigger crowds, under far bigger pressure, and not cracked. Its the game of the opening weekend IMO

Going to be pretty expensive especially being right after the holidays. However, as you say it'll be three great trips in a row though I wouldn't be so sure about the weather.

It'll rain on the Thursday before it, but be a cracker of a day on the Saturday. Don't worry about that. It's the Black Isle Show / Belladrum way.

It seems to be ordained that Belladrum will always clash with a County Home fixture. {greetin pus :yucky }. More awkward family dynamics ahead.

I'll figure that one out nearer the time, but will face a similar dilemma. May just turn up at the football very, very smelly. In a suit.

You've plenty notice. Put away a few quid a week now and there's no reason you couldn't come. Teuchters are friendly, I'll buy you a pint and all if that'll help.

While Im not entirely sure either side can argue about the other being a favourite in our match v Hearts, I do think its probably a good test to see exactly where Hearts will sit this season. They'll obviously have the boost of a title winning season and sold out stadium behind them, but they'll be playing a side who've played in far bigger crowds, under far bigger pressure, and not cracked. Its the game of the opening weekend IMO

Naw it's no.

:lol:

Absolutely nobody is impressed by your diddy outfit. Nobody.

It's a tough one to call. Given you'll have played a few games in Europe beforehand, you'll certainly have the upper hand when it comes to sharpness and match fitness.

It's a tough one to call. Given you'll have played a few games in Europe beforehand, you'll certainly have the upper hand when it comes to sharpness and match fitness.

Its possible we'll have an away game to Eastern Europe on the Thursday, then you lot on the Sunday. Not sure how advantageous that would be.

Its possible we'll have an away game to Eastern Europe on the Thursday, then you lot on the Sunday. Not sure how advantageous that would be.

I was thinking this too, there's a good chance of it being the Sunday. So you'll have played competitive games, but there's obviously the chance of the midweek fixture taking it's toll. All requires you to get past the first qualifier though I suppose.

What a bizarre reaction.

I agree. Saints finished the season in fine form against top 6 premiership teams while Hearts' (fantastic) season fizzled out like a damp squib.

Should be a good game and a decent gauger for Hearts. Saints don't let in many goals if memory serves.

What a bizarre reaction.

Not really - you tried to make it seem like your diddy mob don't actually play in front of two men and their dog every second week.

:lol:

We're going to steamroller you first game. Deal with it, champ.

Ooft. *adds to bookmarks*

I agree. Saints finished the season in fine form against top 6 premiership teams while Hearts' (fantastic) season fizzled out like a damp squib.

Should be a good game and a decent gauger for Hearts. Saints don't let in many goals if memory serves.

That probably had something to do with having the league in the bag at Christmas before the clocks changed.

We still went on to break the points record. :lol:

That probably had something to do with having the league in the bag at Christmas before the clocks changed.

Not true.On 26th of October 2014,Hearts were only 7 points clear in first- with 78 still to play for- making it mathematically possible for them to finish outwith first place.

I'm quietly confident but I'm far more confident in predicting that a home win, no matter how slim, will provoke talk of a maroon title challenge while any St Johnstone win will see predictions of relegation.

I'm quietly confident but I'm far more confident in predicting that a home win, no matter how slim, will provoke talk of a maroon title challenge while any St Johnstone win will see predictions of relegation.

Thats because youre all deluded arseholes, quite frankly.

Archived