Ian Cathro leaves Valencia

pinnig

He's said before, he doesn't mind what level he starts at in management, even if it's the very bottom as long as he's in complete control and gets a full pre-season to implement his ideas.

He's said before, he doesn't mind what level he starts at in management, even if it's the very bottom as long as he's in complete control and gets a full pre-season to implement his ideas.

I tell you one thing, he's not coming to Clachnacuddin with his fancy Dundonian/Iberian ideas. We've got a great manager as it is.

Somewhere FuzzyAfro is ripping the heid aff it at this, then he goes to Rangers and Fuzzy's cat ends up in the microwave.

Which microwave? Be specific.

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhere FuzzyAfro is ripping the heid aff it at this, then he goes to Rangers and Fuzzy's cat ends up in the microwave.

:lol::lol: I was just about to say something like that when I saw he was at Newcastle United.

Unitedmad must be in absolute fucking meltdown just now.

Amazed that "European football's hottest managerial prospect" has ended up as number 2 at a mid-table club.

Self promotion can take you only so far. Clearly too chicken to prove himself as manager at a lower level, or nobody asked him.

Good move for him tbh. He will be Newcastle Utd manager come the season's end.

After that he will be fucked though.

Good move for him tbh. He will be Newcastle Utd manager come the season's end.

After that he will be fucked though.

2 seasons and he'll be getting the sack from Tranmere or somebody.

It was quite funny watching all the scottish journos wetting themselves "he has left valencia for the ranjurs"when all along he interviewed at liverpool and newcastle

Archived