115th United States Open Championship

Davis Love III

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are they fannying around with changing the pars? I'm assuming today they'd like the 18th to be a par 5 so it's a more dramatic final hole with more potential for birdies and various ways of playing the hole, which is fine but play it like that the whole week.

The problem is that because over 99% of the field go home as 'losers' anything they say about the course will be dismissed as sour grapes, when really it's not (in most cases). I hope the USGA actually listen, how greens can be in that state for a major championship I don't know, and the aforementioned fannying around with pars is just weird. The actual course itself though I think looks pretty good.

Put money on Oosthuizen before it started at 80s. To think if he'd had a decent first round he'd probably be strolling it. Still got every chance though. Also put money on Grace today, think 6/1 is a generous price.

Put money on Oosthuizen before it started at 80s. To think if he'd had a decent first round he'd probably be strolling it. Still got every chance though. Also put money on Grace today, think 6/1 is a generous price.

If he can get round in 68 today he'll have a great chance.

Starting to think though that Day is fated to win this after his health issues on Friday.

2/1 for the winning score to be 5 under or better. Looks a great bet to me. Scoring today generally seems ok so far

Scoring in the afternoon has been harder all week though. Factor in pressure as well. If someone does get to 5 under they will surely win it.

If he can get round in 68 today he'll have a great chance.

Starting to think though that Day is fated to win this after his health issues on Friday.

It's difficult to call. It's just good that there's a number of players in with a chance of winning, as opposed to the masters where it was a one man show.

Archived