115th United States Open Championship

Davis Love III

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have decided to go low on a number of outsiders this week - just think it's got the possibility of someone ranked 50+ winning the whole thing.

I've chucked £2 wins on:

• Matt Every
  • Stephen Gallacher
  • David Hearn
  • Camillo Villegas
  • Bernd Wiesberger
I'll decide on a more 'likely' winner tonight and stick £10 on the win there. Right now I'm thinking Henrik Stenson. Would love to see Mickelson manage it though.
Well that theory was fucking pish.

Also I didn't bother putting Stenson or anyone else on. Yay.

Rickie Fowler.....ouch. Never saw all his round but saw him SHANK his 2nd shot at the 1st hole!!

Tigers round went as I expected, looks like the early players had a slight advantage, wonder if it will even itself out today.

The greens do look a bit crap, if I had a £1 for every time Butch Harmon said "the first green is the worst green on the course" I would be able to buy a R15 driver. They also looked slow which is unusual, I can see the greens getting no water over next few days and mowed/rolled to speed them up.

Don't really follow golf but, having watched the highlights of Tiger's round on SSN, can relate to his game via my attempts at 'Pitch & Putt', in Cally Park. Utterly hilarious, I welcome you to my world Sir. LOL.

Watched second half of Montys round and by christ if he could putt he'd be leading. Gave himself lots of chances but putter let him down.

Couldn't see Reed on the betting site so i forgot to put money on him ha. That'll come back to bite me no doubt.

Greens indeed look attrocious but course in general looks awesome.

This really is one of the most interesting golf tournaments I've ever seen. I absolutely love how the course looks, and love that imaginitive golf will be either rewarded or punished, depending on execution. I'd love for either Mickelson or Stenson to get the win though. I think hoping for Monty is a bit much :lol:

Been looking forward to this since I saw the course. There's been a few complaints but I am loving this, it's not straightforward any wayward drive can cost you shots and the greens are awesome. Plenty beers on hand for a late night in front of the TV.

Archived