115th United States Open Championship

Davis Love III

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to stick a few quid on Louis Oosthuizen at 24.

Poor 77 on the the opening day, but has shot the best score in the field over the next two combined rounds, and is only 3 back. Tough to imagine he'll score 3 better than all of the guys ahead of him, but worth a shot, I think.

Great 3rd round,cant believe Jason Day played it looked like he was on automatic for most of his round.He looked totally not with it.Really looking forward to the last round

Going to stick a few quid on Louis Oosthuizen at 24.

Poor 77 on the the opening day, but has shot the best score in the field over the next two combined rounds, and is only 3 back. Tough to imagine he'll score 3 better than all of the guys ahead of him, but worth a shot, I think.

A three shot lead is nothing at this course, theres a hole where one bad shot onto the green and you can end up further away than you started :lol:

Just caught up on the 3rd round. Should be a great final day with the tournament wide open. Wouldn't be shocked if one of the early-ish starters posts a score. The greens appear to be right on the limit for the later starters.

Some effort from Jason Day. He looked like he'd be lucky to last the first whole at the start of his round.

Can't pick a winner out of those 4 tied for the lead. I'd imagine Spieth will be pretty solid and you know he'll hole a couple of big putts from nowhere, Johnson could do anything - good or bad, Day is a class player but we don't know what his state of mind will be like, and part of me thinks Grace might just go under the radar and win it. Would quite like Day to win because he's been consistently there or thereabouts for a few years now, he deserves to win a major.

Archived