115th United States Open Championship

Davis Love III

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What actually happened to Day? Saw it in the Golf Club but the sound was down and missed the actual incident.

Hes been suffering from vertigo for the last few weeks and they reckon he took a bad turn coming down that hill on the 18th

I fired a fiver each way on Kevin Chappell @ 125/1 (since I share a surname with him, solidarity and all that), before tee-off today. He's now down to 50/1 and 2 shots off the lead. He's got a good pedigree at the US open with a 3rd place and 10th place finish in 2011 and 2012.

Edit: Just dropped a shot!

600/1 he was at the start of the weekend! His putting is awful though. Missed a good putt for birdie earlier just as I was leaving the clubhouse.

Need molinari to start sinking some putts.

He's dropped 3 shots in 2 holes since I typed that post. :lol::(

Dustin playing some terrific stuff. Driving and wedge play has been superb

Johnson must have collapsed a bit over the last few holes. Same with McIlroy. He has gotten back to +1 when I switched off but ended up +4. I see Montgomerie sneaked in at +5 while Marc Warren and Jimmy Gunn are the other Scots through to the weekend.

Some of these guys don't want to be tested, they want every course to be set up like a pitch and putt.

f**k that, I want to see them work on a course, this is terrific viewing.

Archived