Rangers - Pre Season 2015/16

I for one am neither sad nor lonely in the contempt that I hold for The Rangers. Their failures fill me with great joy and I am surrounded by like-minded individuals of the other 39 non-sectarian SPFL clubs.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I for one am neither sad nor lonely in the contempt that I hold for The Rangers. Their failures fill me with great joy and I am surrounded by like-minded individuals of the other 39 non-sectarian SPFL clubs.

Hiya Tam.

Cheerio Tam.

good to see everyone so interested in a Rangers pre season friendly

Only show in town

54 and counting

We welcome the chase

Motherwell chased you.

Lol

Nae Surrender

Still trolling the Rangers threads eh Monkey, its not the fans out there who dislike Rangers, I get that no problem.

Its the sad and truly desperate obsessives like you who live and breath the very existence of the club (and its support) they profess to hate so much.

You clearly have f*ck all else going on do you!?

I will spell it out.

We are obsessed.

Not with your club but it's support.

Not all of it's support.

Just the ones who entertain us in the way that you do.

Ahhh. Rangers fans whipping out the old "ur obsessed with da teddy berrrz" line. How to explain so you'll understand why so many take pleasure in your continual demise?

Say a team came to Ibrox, lets just call them Ocves FC, with a chance to win the title on the final day. Rangers aren't in the title race, and are happy with their sixth placed finish. The supporters from this team proceed to buy up thousands of tickets in the home end, and not only openly flaunt that they're supporting the away side, generally act like thugs around genuine home fans. This may or may not include - pouring hot drinks over supporters, attacking supporters, breaking seats and singing sectarian songs.

Not only that, but say in this alternative universe that Ibrox isn't in a dump, okay? The houses around the ground are nice, the residents are hard-working folks with nice gardens. Then, the supporters from Ocves FC come to town... Dun, dun, dun... Twice a season gardens are used as toilets/bins/glass recycling plants. Their supporters walk about and sing vile songs about religion, child abuse and wars from a by-gone age. This scene is also repeated in towns up and down the country.

Then, away from the supporters aspect, Ocves FC also buy up all your best players despite not being able to afford them. They use tax loopholes and cheat the system in order to pay for players that they otherwise couldn't afford.

Would you not take great pleasure in watching that club die, get resurrected, but continue to suffer?

Brilliant post mate.

However, you now have the majority of the thick bigoted twats Googling Ocves Fc to find out who they are and what school their players went to

Still trolling the Rangers threads eh Monkey, its not the fans out there who dislike Rangers, I get that no problem.

Its the sad and truly desperate obsessives like you who live and breath the very existence of the club (and its support) they profess to hate so much.

You clearly have f*ck all else going on do you!?

Some sort of evidence was what I requested Rob.

What evidence have you that I and the other like minded posters on this board have nothing else going on in our lives?

It's something you repeatedly state, but cannot support. I'll happily admit to being obsessed with the entire Rangers story. How this indicates gaps elsewhere however, you still need to explain.

Some sort of evidence was what I requested Rob. What evidence have you that I and the other like minded posters on this board have nothing else going on in our lives? It's something you repeatedly state, but cannot support. I'll happily admit to being obsessed with the entire Rangers story. How this indicates gaps elsewhere however, you still need to explain.

And you have neither provided any evidence to suggest otherwise Monkey, just a continued drone (although in some detail occasionally) about the football club that dominates your every waking hour. The proof runs throughout your post history.

And you have neither provided any evidence to suggest otherwise Monkey, just a continued drone (although in some detail occasionally) about the football club that dominates your every waking hour. The proof runs throughout your post history.

When you make a clearly stupid claim it us up to you to prove it. If you prefer it the other way I invite you to disprove the following:

RedRob72 loves munging.

Ach well will be back to the usual getting pumped off Rangers soon enough

Doubt it. Rangers are dead. And we're unlikely to meet The Rangers in the league or the cup any time soon, given both clubs' fairly awful cup record.

Well, I'm under no obligation to provide great detail on here and I'd prefer not to, but it's the usual stuff really - job, wife, couple of kids etc.

Lots to occupy me and keep me busy, lots to be thankful for and yet plenty that I manage (unreasonably) to moan about too.

No looming entry in 'Who's Who?' I'd imagine; but no terrible voids as you'd have it either.

Right, your turn. How does your James Bond existence expose the glaring relative deficiencies in my own?

Ahhh. Rangers fans whipping out the old "ur obsessed with da teddy berrrz" line. How to explain so you'll understand why so many take pleasure in your continual demise?

Say a team came to Ibrox, lets just call them Ocves FC, with a chance to win the title on the final day. Rangers aren't in the title race, and are happy with their sixth placed finish. The supporters from this team proceed to buy up thousands of tickets in the home end, and not only openly flaunt that they're supporting the away side, generally act like thugs around genuine home fans. This may or may not include - pouring hot drinks over supporters, attacking supporters, breaking seats and singing sectarian songs.

Not only that, but say in this alternative universe that Ibrox isn't in a dump, okay? The houses around the ground are nice, the residents are hard-working folks with nice gardens. Then, the supporters from Ocves FC come to town... Dun, dun, dun... Twice a season gardens are used as toilets/bins/glass recycling plants. Their supporters walk about and sing vile songs about religion, child abuse and wars from a by-gone age. This scene is also repeated in towns up and down the country.

Then, away from the supporters aspect, Ocves FC also buy up all your best players despite not being able to afford them. They use tax loopholes and cheat the system in order to pay for players that they otherwise couldn't afford.

Would you not take great pleasure in watching that club die, get resurrected, but continue to suffer?

Interesting stuff , do you write a blog qlp?

I think it says a lot about your average Sevconian's ability to articulate a defence of their clubs that they resort to personal insults as soon as Rangers and/or The Rangers are criticised in any way.

Archived