Rangers - Pre Season 2015/16

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm under no obligation to provide great detail on here and I'd prefer not to, but it's the usual stuff really - job, wife, couple of kids etc.Lots to occupy me and keep me busy, lots to be thankful for and yet plenty that I manage (unreasonably) to moan about too.No looming entry in 'Who's Who?' I'd imagine; but no terrible voids as you'd have it either.Right, your turn. How does your James Bond existence expose the glaring relative deficiencies in my own?

Aye all good stuff Monkey, fair enough, but you do spend an inordinate amount of your time on here trolling the Rangers threads and those posters who follow the Bears. It is also a little strange, that you know so much about a club that you don't support.

It is also a little strange, that you know so much about a club that you don't support.

It's nigh-on impossible to be a fan of Scottish football and not know almost everything about Rangers or Celtic. You turn on Radio Scotland and their football show will nine times out of ten start with "But first, the latest at Ibrox" or "But we start with Celtic".

Open the back pages of any Scottish national paper and you'll find page-after-page dedicated to them. Watch Sky Sports and the chances are their Scottish game will feature either cheek.

So no, it's not strange.

Well, I'm under no obligation to provide great detail on here and I'd prefer not to, but it's the usual stuff really - job, wife, couple of kids, making moonshine, playing the banjo, feuding with the neighbours etc.

Lots to occupy me and keep me busy, lots to be thankful for and yet plenty that I manage (unreasonably) to moan about too.

No looming entry in 'Who's Who?' I'd imagine; but no terrible voids as you'd have it either.

Right, your turn. How does your James Bond existence expose the glaring relative deficiencies in my own?

You forgot a few things, filled it in for you...

Aye all good stuff Monkey, fair enough, but you do spend an inordinate amount of your time on here trolling the Rangers threads and those posters who follow the Bears. It is also a little strange, that you know so much about a club that you don't support.

If you think I know lots about Rangers, surely you should be impressed, rather than appalled?

As QLP points out, it's hard to follow football in Scotland and not know lots about the OF.

Knowledge isn't usually regarded as a bad thing Rob - although Lynsey Sharp might wish to point to alleged exceptions.

If you think I know lots about Rangers, surely you should be impressed, rather than appalled?As QLP points out, it's hard to follow football in Scotland and not know lots about the OF. Knowledge isn't usually regarded as a bad thing Rob - although Lynsey Sharp might wish to point to alleged exceptions.

She's one of your own mate!!

Excellent. They are seething. They were okay until they played a half decent team. They really must have thought they were going to scoosh the Championship this season and then reality hits. More of the same.

One of my orc mates posted a picture on facebook of Ibrox, sans Sportsdirect branding declaring that King had won and Ashley's influence gone. Looked at the Willie Vass stuff and the Sportsdirect dome still has it's trim.

What is it, exactly, that allows fans of the rangers to feel they have the right to dictate how normal people should spend their time?

Wade in a bitter pit of self loathing if you want, rob, but if the rest of us enjoy pointing and laughing at you and yours, you can either man up and take it, or fùck of to an orcs-only forum if you don't want the piss ripped on a regular basis.

Just how it is, I'm afraid, wee man.

If you think I know lots about Rangers, surely you should be impressed, rather than appalled? As QLP points out, it's hard to follow follow football in Scotland and not know lots about the OF. Knowledge isn't usually regarded as a bad thing Rob - although Lynsey Sharp might wish to point to alleged exceptions.

What is it, exactly, that allows fans of the rangers to feel they have the right to dictate how normal people should spend their time?

Dont think he was meaning you.

Excellent. They are seething. They were okay until they played a half decent team. They really must have thought they were going to scoosh the Championship this season and then reality hits. More of the same.

One of my orc mates posted a picture on facebook of Ibrox, sans Sportsdirect branding declaring that King had won and Ashley's influence gone. Looked at the Willie Vass stuff and the Sportsdirect dome still has it's trim.

Who is seething ? There was a lot of positives from last night , particularly the first half , we actually tried to play football, I still stand by my original prediction , we over the course of the season will win the league , however it will be close for the first half particularly early on in season where we still might produce a few hiccups , I still don't knownwether Saturday will be too early for us but we will wait and see but overall I am feeling a lot more confident and optimistic than I was at this stage 12 months ago

Reckon I'll wait till we've played a few league games before I judge our chances on winning the league. At least we appear to be operating in a professional manner.

Archived